1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 2

Discussion in 'Official Tournaments' started by Ragnarok, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy pack that fudge

Beat blaaz in some ggs. We decided to do a best out of three since I had a feeling hax would be involved. Lost in a haxy game on both sides in the first game, but came back to win the next two, with the last one being especially close.

2. #TWERKTEAM

#TWERKTEAM Banned

Sorry but you haven't tried to battle with me either and I've actually been active on the thread "pal". No need to get hostile this is simply a pokemon tournament and the objective is to have fun!

3. AB2

AB2 cake cake cake cake

Calling it now that there will be an extension even though there wasn't last week and there was a huge fight :(

4. dragonuser™

dragonuser™ the greatest crisis

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

5. Ragnarok

Ragnarok #BeastMode Staff Member Super Mod

I foresee many coin flips tomorrow.

Get the matches done people.

6. Eranu™

Eranu™ Well-Known Member

Chuck and I didn't get a chance due to the 12 hour time difference.
    We tried to figure something out but didn't work before the deadline.

7. DeviantMaster

DeviantMaster Deviant_Fallacy

been contacting with moose. but i cant seem to catch him. hes never online when i am

soooo activity post

8. TheMourningKing

TheMourningKing King of Nothing

If you had any intention of playing a match prior to the deadline I would have seen a VM or something about a week ago. That way while I was bogged down with coursework and labs for the past 3 weeks I would have at least seen that. And truth be told if you or anyone else thought that I would willingly put myself in contact with you of all people (and be the first to do so no-less), even for a tournament then they would be dead wrong; I would sooner gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

9. Ragnarok

So what I am getting is neither of you tried to contact each other on the forums? Just posting "activity post" is not enough in my eyes.

Both of you get it done or I am coin flipping.

10. Chuck$$$

Chuck$$$ Inactive

Confirming.

11. Blue Harvest

Blue Harvest Banned

... So basically what you're saying is you were unavailable, and refused to make any attempt to contact assassin sceptile? Who cares if you don't like him, find time and finish your match. At least he has been active on the forums.

Edit: nvm deadline is in a few hours and neither of you are online.

12. Big Beluga

Big Beluga u r a fatty

been on pretty much all day and haven't heard a response from pika ruler. not saying i should automatically get an activity win coz i havent been the most active either, but he never even messaged me on the forums. hopefully he can get on sometime tonight coz i'll be up.

13. #TWERKTEAM

#TWERKTEAM Banned

VM'd TMK, really hope we can get our battle done!

14. Ragnarok

Everyday I'm flipping coins!

(Deadline fast approaching).

15. zerofield

zerofield i miss miror

Lol, all these coin flips...

(though most of the matches up until now have been decided by the RNG, why not keep up the trend)

16. TheMourningKing

TheMourningKing King of Nothing

Yeah, it looks like there are some technical difficulties at the moment. So I recognize my degree of fault for being a inactive (whether or not uni lectures, papers and labs as well as 2 hospitalized grandparents in the span of two weeks is justification or not), however I cannot stay up much longer due to early morning obligations so should things fall through, and it is looking that way I apologize in advance and will not object to whatever outcome is decided by who ever's job it is to decide that.

17. Ragnarok

And Round 2 is done.

I'll decide the results for the matches not completed soon.

18. Ragnarok

Coin Flip Outcomes (Heads on the left, Tails on the right).

XatuGamer vs. WhiteStone30
    Pimm94 vs. Chuck$$$
    MooseSmuggler vs. Master2738

Due to activity, the win goes to Doc.

Mid-Seasons thread coming up.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.