• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
activityyyyy. sorry been very busy with end-of-school stuff and work but i'll make sure to get this battle with pika ruler done.

also pokemazter, no strategy is bullshit if it results in wins. if it's so good, translates to easy wins, or in your words is "bullshit", then why don't you use it? items, moves, abilities and strategies are all part of the game, so why not abuse what you can? and tbh, just like rain dance, you need to play tr very differently than you would facing a more standard team. the only people that call things "bullshit" are ones not good enough to handle battling against them.

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Hey I'll try to get my battle done soon! Activity Post.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
activity, asked rachi to show up today at 7 PM EST, but he isn't here D:<

TOMORROW IS ****ING PROM, WTF

shnen

Fight the Good Fight
Please sub in Chuck$$$ over Eaglehawk and Scubasteve over Shnen(sorry shnen mazz wont do showdown so unless you have access to PO i have to sub)

oh, I'm now home and have access to PO
nvm I guess I can wait for next week...

activityyyyy. sorry been very busy with end-of-school stuff and work but i'll make sure to get this battle with pika ruler done.

also pokemazter, no strategy is bullshit if it results in wins. if it's so good, translates to easy wins, or in your words is "bullshit", then why don't you use it? items, moves, abilities and strategies are all part of the game, so why not abuse what you can? and tbh, just like rain dance, you need to play tr very differently than you would facing a more standard team. the only people that call things "bullshit" are ones not good enough to handle battling against them.

You guys should check out user Big Beluga's prom date she's real cute ;]. (it's his mom)

was extremely tired after a long *** day and fell asleep and missed the scheduled time D:

I'll see if I can catch DM tomorrow.

EDIT: NVM

we decided to do bo3
Game 1 : won close game
Game 2 : lost gg
Game 3 : won really close match gg!

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
haven't seen svn at all, the timezone difference is kinda big so hopefully I can catch him this weekend when I'm on more.

Utopian

faults & feats
more activity, chaos johned me on xat yesterday :)

edit: beat chaos gg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.