• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
you've obviously never experienced the stupidity of a serebii tournament then!

Also will probably start smashing DU tonight if I feel like it.

Probs won't b able to battle tonight cuz I got a huge Chem and history test tomorow

Wb tomorow nite?

kuja20

One truth prevails!
VM'd Fatty. Hope to destroy him soon :p

BGP_

oh lord. I'll contact eevee when i'm ready to battle and/or when i feel like it. I predict anywhere from utter humiliation to just losing, so sorry in advance team! I'll try my best!

Blaaz

Banned
youll lose a classy loss :3

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

****** *** people have to hax to win their matches! smh

Also I work till 10 tomorrow night so I can't fight you then either :(

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
me and zero are having problems due to he is 8 hours be hide me and he is going on a trip but we our going try battle tonight or tomorrow in the morning, if we don't battle he will need someone to sub in

Ninja Dog

Banned
Contacted Dm123, Hopefully we can battle soon

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Messaged Comet yesterday with my available times this week, just waiting on a reply :3

Go Aggrons!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.