• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaSnap

Joan Ranger
how do you join these tourneys??

PikaSnap

Joan Ranger
well its ur loss then. ;P
i grew up with pokemon. i remember when gold/silver came out.
i know nearly everything about pokemon. more than you do.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
PikaSnap, you can't join, and you've shown no signs of knowing more about pokemon than anyone else in this thread, stop posting in this thread please (that includes responding to this post).

Honus

me and zero are having problems due to he is 8 hours be hide me and he is going on a trip but we our going try battle tonight or tomorrow in the morning, if we don't battle he will need someone to sub in

be hide you?

WindieStyles

Why are Aggrons so ignorant. Anyway, tried to contact Maka... no luck. I'm requesting a sub unless I get a pm or see some sign of him.

Confirming on the behalf of myles.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQ39xD2JybvR2bFnIa6C.jpg

I've been told to post this, too. http://i44.*******.com/35b5xcn.jpg

When Theebay gets unbanned I'm going to petition to have his name changed to John Connor.

Pretty good considering we paid 6% the price of Skynet for Theebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.