• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post. Been trying to lurk the um...one other place where sometimes people chat that is not serebii trying to catch cloud_strife online. I'll be available all weekend and Friday though and should be able to get my battle in.

I linked you the chat and i'm there pretty much all day everyday and I havent even seen you so....

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
Yes I'm ignorant for stating the truth. Its like talking to idiots.

And the funnier part is I've tried Pm'd him twice and gotten no reply. Guessing that means I didn't try to contact him? Learn you're facts before you talk.

Let's not make this into an argument. ^_^ And I have no record of any PMs or VMs so we haven't been in contact. My fault for being busy. I will get the battle done this weekend at some point but until then no *****ing from anyone about this. Thank you. ^_^

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
we'll hopefully be battling during the weekend. activity post for now

yeah, we will battle whenever this weekend haha

Blaaz

Banned
i lost again 0-2 in bo3 0-4 and 0-3 sorry again :/

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Confirming, a bit of hax in the second game, but gg anyhow

Only one match done in our team lolol. Also I'm in contact with my opp and I gave him sometimes when I can battle before the deadline. Hopefully something works out...

day and a half before deadline, and 7/21 battles done....

I feel this whole tournamet might have been better with 2 weeks per round, as people do have lots of things going on, as a general.

Utopian

faults & feats
cus Sena ain't hard like us

we better not lose 4-3 due to coin flips -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.