• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe windsong has died

Suhnny™

Another Eternity
What Pure said.
Anyways I was suppose to drop after Week 2. LOLOLOL.

So yeah. I'm dropping. Sorry Pure. ♥ No hard feelings.
Im just busy.

So Aenea gets the win.

Ninja Dog

Banned

AB2

cake cake cake cake
wait, why was the deadline moved back. Thought it was strict and couldn't be moved back, had basically a whole week to do it.

Utopian

faults & feats
Moving it back benefits us tho ! (if it is getting moved)

wait, why was the deadline moved back. Thought it was strict and couldn't be moved back, had basically a whole week to do it.

I thought the rounds usually end on Sunday. Pretty sure this ending on Friday was just a typo. Just try to VM your opponents so we don't randomly get screwed by a bunch of coin flips.

Ninja Dog

Banned
Won against Jirachi 2-0 in a bo3. 2nd game was quite haxy sorry about that.

shnen

Fight the Good Fight
lost, gg complete_legitimacy

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Agnostic Aggrons (0) vs Spear Pillar All-Stars (0)

BW Overused 1: Aenea vs Dusknoirs
BW Overused 2: 123Fakestreet vs Lucs99
BW Overused 3: Sweet Dreams vs Lunar
BW Ubers: SvN vs MooseSmuggler
BW UU: Big Beluga vs PokeMazter3001
BW RU: Arab Money vs MagikarpRules
DPP OU: OMN's_SkyNet18 vs Cloud Strife

=\

Reminder to PM me on the forums your week 5 line-up. I won't accept line-ups sent to me in xat unless they're in pastebin.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
gj legit and good job cloverhotties!

BGP_

just posting to say i did vm reagan a few days ago about when i can do my battle so hopefully he's on tomorrow night so we can do it :) Unfortunately he hasn't been on since then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.