• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Well, I was on when SvN asked me to be, no sign of him :/ Hopefully tomorrow?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Really? You had said 9-11 hours, I coulda sworn I was in then. I must have just missed you. Which I just did now, since I was napping and having a scintillating discussion with my fiancee and our friend about the validity of Shuckle in DPP Doubles. If you're still on, I'm available.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Confirming. Won 2-0, got a crucial crit on the last turn. GG either way.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Activity post again, sadly due to unforseen circumstances I wasnt around much yesterday or the day before, which sucks. Lucs if u see this send me a VM. I'll be ok to battle all day I think.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
And we're done here.

Disappointed at the guys that didn't get their matches done. Will decide match-ups shortly.

DPP OU: OMN's_SkyNet18 vs Cloud Strife.

Did a triple coin-flip due to he varying amounts of BS I heard from everywhere. Quicker to the decide this way plus I'm impatient.

Heads / Tails
1 - 2

Next round soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.