• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Pimm and myself should be battling at some point today.

BGP_

activity post. Hopefully tomorrow night as soon as i get home from my sister's concert and our field trip me and doc will be able to battle though it'll be very late. If not, hopefully right as i get home friday, but if not that i leave for the weekend for a race saturday. Not sure when i'll be home sunday but either way im pretty sure we'll be able to get it done if not this week then sunday :)

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
No sign of nilla

I haven't been on as much lately due to school and such. If I can't get to you for the rest of the weekdays, I will definetely get to it on Saturday, or before the deadline on the weekend.

Sucka_Punch

Posting for activity, and to say that fatty hasnt logged on to serebi since late april, but i will be available this weekend and i have sent fatty a vm.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
A bit inactive this week because of AP stuff, but that's done until next week. I'll probably battle ninja dog on the weekend when I'm on more.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Activity Post.
Lucs and myself are in contact.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Beat Lucs 2-0 :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.