• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honus

ok so I have decided to award the win to themaster

We fought already and he won but said we could do it over/bo3 since I was haxed to high heaven in the match. Despite this, he still won and i cbf scheduling another match plus **** RU

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
sorry for my recent inactivity, but i'm back and stronger than everrrrrrr!!!

beat sucka punch 2-0. gg gg.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
BW OU 2: Lunar. vs. zerofield
BW OU 3: TrainerChris vs. WindieStyles
BW Ubers: MooseSmuggler vs. DragonMaster123
BW UU: Pokemazter3001 vs. Blaaz
BW RU: magikarprules vs. Shnen
DPP OU: Cloud Strife. vs. epic_eevee

Chop chop.

Remember, line-ups by Sunday.

M4zz

Banned
Activity post. Blaaz hasn't been around as I had anticipated. Either that or our timezones have messed things up. Hopefully we'll run into each other soon.

Haven't seen Reagan so far this week, hopefully I can catch him over the weekend.

Activity post, happy now Kotsy......!

Ninja Dog

Banned
Activity, Me and ab2 have made a time to battle tomorrow.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Activity Post, I don't think I'll need it, I'm hoping Echo will be on sometime today :p

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Beat Moose 2 games to none in a b03, gg!

So, anyone remember that 0-2 start :p

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Confirmed. I did HORRIBLY the first match, but did pretty well the second time, even though I lost. GG's, DM.

M4zz

Banned
Might as well sub Blaaz out. He's made no efforts to contact me, and I'd rather actually fight this week.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
Barely lost to jets, if he hadn't critted one of my things, I probably guarantee that I would have been able to win at the end.

Last edited:

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Won against Echo in a GG. CLOVERHOTTIES WOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.