• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

im home now but im not sure what our plans are for tomorrow with it being mother's day and all, i just know i probably wont be tooooo active. I think i'll still be able to get a decent sized time block to get the battle done though if doc is able to

M4zz

Banned
Activity post, again.

I'd really wish my opponents would quit dicking around with me and actually fight.

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
Activity post, again.

I'd really wish my opponents would quit dicking around with me and actually fight.

This isn't exactly the most important pokemon tournament is it? I'm sure Blaaz has been really busy with life. Don't be rude bro saying they are 'dicking around'. Just relax, it's a just pokemon l0l.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Ninja dog is pre tough to catch haha. Hopefully I can battle later today.

Blaaz

Banned
im back my internet was out idk whats goin on sooo yeah...

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
subbing out reagan, putting D.Gray in DPP spot and subbing Acetrainerelliot in for ou spot

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
BW OU 2: D.Gray Man vs. Sweet Dreams
DPP OU: Bestgamepearl vs. assassinsceptile
BW OU 2: Lunar. vs. zerofield
BW OU 3: TrainerChris vs. WindieStyles
BW RU: magikarprules vs. Shnen

Any mistakes or w/e send me a PM.

No line-ups apart from Kots, smh.

Edit - No, I won't accept them now.