• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
I say make it thread bidding. No way everyone will be on at the same time to do xat bidding

the current 4 of the current 5 managers are in the same timezone and the other one is just an hour behind them.

i'm sure they'll find time with an hour difference. idk about the 6th tho.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
I say make it thread bidding. No way everyone will be on at the same time to do xat bidding
if we decided to go with the xat, only the 6 managers, me and myles would have to be on

since some people dont know this, there wil b a seperate thread(or xat) where we will do our bidding. Thats why its pretty important that u get ur name known to managers rite now(through tryouts) so that way they will bid on u when auction starts. Thread bidding is gonna b open where everyone can see, while xat would be more hidden.
yeaaaaa

I'd do a test battle but I'm pretty sure you'd get smashed.

just posting so i'm subscribed to this

o and btw i'm joining once signups are ready

TerraWolf

Banned
Why not wait until we have about 50 people signed up? Then give managers a week to contact people they'd be interested in for a quick skills assessment

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
I, The Almighty and Sexy Lucs99, have THREE huge announcements for you all.

First off, after speaking with the almighty and great Theebay707, the one who is co-hosting this tournament with me, behind the scenes since he’s banned, we decided that we were going to add two new tiers to this tournament, ADV and BW RU. So, if any of you decide to update your application, please do so as we will do a double check on who signed up and match it with the spreadsheet.

Secondly, instead of each manager getting $30,000 to use to bid on players they want for their team, it will be raised to $50,000. But, the minimum bid on a player of $1,500 and minimum to raise of $500 still apply

And finally, we have our Sixth Manager, OMN's_SkyNet18!
So, our Six Managers are:
Blue Harvest with her team name of “Team Cloverpod”
Dragonuser with his team name of “Scyther Slashers”
Gamefreak, whose team name will be announced/edited at another time
OMN_SkyNet18.with his team name of “The Whirl Islanders”
Pureatrainer with his team name of “The Spear Pillar All-Stars”
ThatsJustPeachy with her team name of “Classiest Cleffas”
So, those of you who signed up, get to contacting those managers for Try-Outs so you’ll have a higher chance of getting onto a team!

Status
Not open for further replies.