• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ace

i can show you how
Pretty awesome that I came up with Pure's team name. 8)

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I heard you lost to someone from TEG

And who exactly would that be? Either way it doesn't matter because I can smash you any day of the week.

Won't get Pure to bid on me*

LOL not only me, but nobody and I do mean nobody will bid on you. You're trash and would just be dead weight to any team.

TerraWolf

Banned
And who exactly would that be? Either way it doesn't matter because I can smash you any day of the week.

LOL not only me, but nobody and I do mean nobody will bid on you. You're trash and would just be dead weight to any team.

and you talk about me talking ****? I'd talk more **** but your protected because your an all powerful "SBF" member. **** that ****. You beat little randoms everyday. Congrats

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
and you talk about me talking ****? I'd talk more **** but your protected because your an all powerful "SBF" member. **** that ****. You beat little randoms everyday. Congrats

who needs a smacktalk thread?

well might as well join in

suhnny smells ]:

Last edited:

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
This thread is much more fun than i thought it would be :D
Guys, cool it cause fighting is for when the teams are all sorted out and the auction happened :D

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
since some people dont know this, there wil b a seperate thread(or xat) where we will do our bidding. Thats why its pretty important that u get ur name known to managers rite now(through tryouts) so that way they will bid on u when auction starts. Thread bidding is gonna b open where everyone can see, while xat would be more hidden.
yeaaaaa

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
since some people dont know this, there wil b a seperate thread(or xat) where we will do our bidding. Thats why its pretty important that u get ur name known to managers rite now(through tryouts) so that way they will bid on u when auction starts. Thread bidding is gonna b open where everyone can see, while xat would be more hidden.
yeaaaaa

You classy beast, took the words right out of my mouth :3

Status
Not open for further replies.