• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
team cloverpod ftw :)

bid on by both du and bh. worth 8 k. im happy with that lol

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Due to SkyNet Quitting, we have found a replacement Manager.

Kingothestone, a.k.a Kotsy, will be replacing SkyNet as manager. And with that, Kotsy would like to change the Team Name from "Brawling Bronies" to "Agnostic Aggrons". A banner and irc/xat will be made shortly.

Good luck!

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Okay, people. I know the change is sudden and not everybody is happy with it, but we need to work with it. Since Arab Money has dropped out, I'm lacking in a DPP OU player with the lineup that was submitted by Skynet. This being the case, I've made the decision to move Sweet Dreams to DPP OU and have Extroph take the 3rd BW OU match. Everyone else is staying as is.

Agnostic Aggron members, use the link Pkmner posted above to get to the team xat. I know, it's not made specifically for the team, but it already exists and nobody has been in it in months, so I think it will work just fine.

I hope to see you all shortly.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Theebay has made a Stats Spreadsheet. So take a look at it if you feel like checking out:
- The W/L ratio of each player
- Who each player won or lost against (if they played)
- The W/L/T ratio of each team
- The CUMULATIVE number of wins and losses for each team
- Team rankings
- Tiers each player signed up for

I did tell you I can now do UU/RU. Why has that not been added yet?

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
jets i thought id tell you that you are positively the worst troll / flamer / idek what you are that i have ever seen. stop spamming up this thread with the useless **** spewing from your brain.

sorry if this came off harsh (i'm actually not sorry at all LOL), but i'm tired of your crap.

also aggrons are too tuff to not overcome such a tragedy as skynet leaving us. we will still triumph and become pokemon masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.