• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfan

playing an ish game
automatically lose, it goes against the rules of the league, but you are allowed to change your team at the end of every season, it's a good way to test out a new team. But if you accidentaly do something stupid like release something that's on your team, send me a message and i'll deal with it, moveset changes are allowed and so are item changes, if you were wondering. Don't forget to invite people! (and thanks for the activity!)

goldfan

playing an ish game
yep just tell me now and i will sort it.

NOTE: Feel free to keep signing up, there are lots of places left

StarryNites

Application

Hi would love to join your league. Here is my application:

Forum Name: StarryNites
In Game Name: ALBS
Team Name: My Little Pwnys
Six Pokemon for 1st Season: ;376;;242;;248;;461;;466;;445;
Time Zone: GMT
Preferred Battling method: D/P Wifi - dont have PBR
FC: 3050 4493 3880
League you would like to start in: (Quilava, Middle)

goldfan

playing an ish game
Ok there Starry NIghts you are officially enroled! and i finally get it, loads more GMT people are joining because they get the format, it is genius! Thanks for the sign ups guys, but please be aware that some people may have to shift leagues, up or down, i will take offers for these movements, or if two people really can't decide it's battle time!

Thanks for your time guys, and i hope people continue to sign up!
GOldfan

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
forum name : jt23jk19
name and fc : trainer card on the right
team name : team fudge
time zone : GMT+1
battling method : dp or pbr
team : weedle (lowest)
my team is : metagross, blissey, starmie, dragonite, umbreon and rhyperior

goldfan

playing an ish game
@ haunter shadow - Battles will be interdivision, only playoffs will be out of division, you play everyone in your division 1ce in a season then we do promotion/ relegation/playoffs then we start a new season

@ JOsh nice to have you onboard, remember to keep checking for updates, and we hope you enjoy your stay here! Also if you can battle PBR i could use your PBR code for people to be able to see, thanks!

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
Oh Yeah, DW about it, Do you still fancy that battle at the weekend Jacol?

@ Everyone: Not many people seem to be signing up to Dragonite at the moment, how do you suggest i go about moving people around in the league, getting people to battle each other, or will some people be happy to move voluntary?

DrunkenSniper

That = GG.
Query. Single top used pokémon Garchomp gives you more points to hold than a certain BL called Regirock? o_O

...or would he be classed as BL?

Still, this is a cool idea.
I'd like to use the following team:

Forum Name: DrunkenSniper
In Game Name: ISsles
Team Name:
dnflogo.png

Uh, that'd be "Dancing Ninja Fish!"
Pokémon for First Season: Kecleon, Lanturn, Relicanth, Gyarados, Weavile, Jirachi
Timezone: GMT all the way, for now. I'm in the process of making this team on DS.
FC: 1418 3828 7473
League of Choice: Hmm, I'mma pick Dragonite. I'm confident with this team and know Haunter.

goldfan

playing an ish game
@ Drunken Sniper - Any BL legendaries can count as BL, will edit the post that was a really good question, so thanks for asking it, of course i will sign you up. I'm just going to move down to my dad's house for the weekend, it will take about 20 mins perhaps, then I'll do the nessecary. What is your preferred BAttling method, is it a DS or a PBR code, thanks for the sign up!

@ Dave - no problem, if you fancy a slightly longer streak in the battle tower, try something that can do special damage, Hypnosis Gengar is quite popular, or a sweeping starmie! Good Luck!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Ok, just for the record, I have downloaded Shoddy, and tbh can't be bothered with it, is it Ok if I just leave my battle preference as D/P and PBR?

goldfan

playing an ish game
yeah no problem, just keep it in mind, just in case, but DS is what most people should be battling on anyway

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
So we need 3 more people for the Dragonite Division, 1 more person for the Weedle Division and 2 more people for the Quilava division then we can get this party started!

goldfan

playing an ish game
@ Jacol Beyros - 2 pm your time, or 2pm my time as i cannot do 2pm your time, but i can do 2 pm my time, if not i am free all of sunday? and yes that is a deal

@ Luneth - Yes I'm not sure on the exact start Date yet, it says June the 2nd, but if we get everyone in sooner that's cool too, I'm just not sure about my exams, maybe at the end of next week we can start, as i have a half term break i can battle in. And the last update is 1 for the dragonite, as either me or Jacol will end up in the Dragonite after our battle. 2 for Quilava, for the same reasons and 2 for weedle

@ Drunken Sniper, thanks for the Update, and I've added the legendary tiers, If there's any I've missed please tell me and i will add them, Tiers are from Smogon, except for Wobbufet, which i still consider UBER! Any objections just leave a message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.