• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Your League is Quilava and we will attempt to start on Saturday, will people try to be active I don't want to keep digging this up from the 2nd Page!

I shouldn't advertise

Use this to meet your opponants on, it is much for efficient than the PMs here on Serebii!

Sniper Hasn't shown up. Lexi [(Extremo)] I will offer a place in D-Nite, who wants the last place in Quilava, open to anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Sorry for the inactivity past couple of days GF. My exams are over now so I no longer have to go school so I'm a free teenager again! *jumps and w00ts*

Turns out, my team won't be ready for the upcoming season (should it start tommorow) if that is the case, then I will continue with my team from season 1. This is my new info:

Team Name: Kogurasumaru
D/p FC: same as last season (0215/8269/0038)
PBR FC: 0344/8737/9606 (finally had a look)
Team: Same as season 1

Hassamu_Scizor

Bug Master...
Forum Name: Hassamu
In Game Name: Hassamu
Team Name: Team Slow
Six Pokemon for 1st Season: ;291; ;160; ;392; ;080; ;344; ;286;
Time Zone: Central
Preferred Battling method: Shoddy prefferably but soon I will be able to WiFi and PBR
FC: DS is in my Sig and PBR will be announced when I am able to use it.
League you would like to start in:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Wish I had my team ready:) Ahh well, there's season three, plus with Skynet in the division, I have no time to be testing teams, he's currently beating me 2-1:)

Hassamu_Scizor

Bug Master...
Shiz that was fast! I posted and went downstairs and came up and already 3 other posts had been made!

Hassamu_Scizor

Bug Master...
Shiz that was fast! I posted and went downstairs and came up and already 3 other posts had been made!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
We're an active bunch we are *rolls eyes* *4th page horror*...

goldfan

playing an ish game
UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES Battles and Leagues are Up now, so please find your opponants and Battle them, use the chat if you wish. It is there for your leisure, so please use it if you wish! Good Luck thsi season People and Have fun.

Every week i will PM you to remind you that you have battles to do. You have till 20th July to do these battles!

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Um, the 16th has passed. You think we can maybe call it the 16th of July for the end of the season?

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Jost lost 3-0 to Skynet, everytime I play this guy he gets a lucky break at the end:) GG dude, well played.

jonniewalkereal

For the people in the Quilava League...

Feel free to PM me and let me know when you can battle, if possible for them I prefer finish the battle until the 27 June because later I'll start to work for the summer season and so I don't know when I have time for battling

Waiting for your PM :)

goldfan

playing an ish game
Nice to see that battles are going on already! Keep it up Guys
@ Luneth - You still have Quilava Division in your Sig!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
GF your banned? And oh yeah, I'll change it...

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Goldfan wanted me to let you guys know that he'll add any wins / losses when he comes back. He's not exactly sure why he got banned though...

I'll be keeping him up-to-date with the battles though, don't worry!

Anyone from Weedle Division kicking around?

Status
Not open for further replies.