• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Likewise, with my exams, I also have the halfterm break in which I can battle.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Oh Yeah i guess you are GMT too, I'm doing AS levels, what exams are you doing?

Drunken Sniper, you doing A levels or AS levels, as i have C1 and C2 on 2nd never mind M1 and D2 on this coming wednesday and then FP1 on 16th, but thats ages i away, i can get back to competitve battling before that. Yep maths and further maths, great fun!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
GCSE's, I'm in year 11 at the moment, my 1st week is over so I have 4 more weeks left to go then I'm free until I start college:)

DrunkenSniper

That = GG.
Well I did all the General Studies, had Stats yesterday...

Japanese on Monday afternoon (3 Hours T_T), Mechanics on Wednesday, two Business Studies papers on Thursday and then C1 and C2 on the 2nd, and finally two Chemistry papers on the 4th.

It's ASes this year. And lucky, your school started further early. We have to blitz through everything next year. At least C1/2 are stupidly easy, I guess.

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
sound like your doing the same Exam board as our school, how come you're doing stats and mechanics, and c1 and c2 that seems like too many modules. I did general studies too, it was well...

Also: Any1 want a battle right now, if not i'll leave a post on the main thread, my houndoom is so nearly finished and i want to test out my team

EDIT: Oh i get it your school does all the maths in one year, and all the further next year, we do it together, i dunno why we do 3 maths and 3 further maths this year and then the same next year, too much stats though, it makes me feel so bored i like mechanics and pure waaaaaay better

@ Luneth - Good Luck in yours!

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
I'll battle you, I need to try something out also.

goldfan

playing an ish game
OK luneth i will add you and see you on in just one second.

Just going to change the nickname on my houndoom and give it an item, the nickname is still 6 from checking it's IVs!

My FC is 0860 0889 9070 but i gues it's on the first page too!

EDIT: I am on ready and waiting!

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
Cheers Jacol yes i can battle then i look forward to that

@ Luneth, good Job!, you toally out predicted me! I think you can stay in Weedle neat season, but i expect you to rise through the ranks very soon, you are a very competant battler, i meant to put another move on my lucario, you got it right, atm it is toally walled by ghosts, but not for long!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
GG, that's quite a Vaporeon you've got there, very nice indeed.

EDIT: thanks, I really started to panic when I couldn't get my SR set up with Rhyperior.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Thanks, it's basically staple in all of the teams i have, if you EV it in Def rather than Sp. Def it becomes very bulky, taking phys/spec attacks + it is a great phazer and has awesome STAB on Surf too!

EDIT: I was surprised that you EQ'd my lucario, i thought you would expect it to be special considering sent it out against it, i think it was the predicted burns that got me, having donphan and dusky burney was never going to win me the battle!

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Yea totally, my Dusknoir is a Mixed Tank so I didn't expect Surf to do that much, I think I miss calculated however, I wanted to wear your Vaporeon down by T-Punching, I predicted I could take about three more Surfs before switching, then I'd Shadow Sneak to finish it, but I switched out on the 2nd Surf instead- not sure why really, wanted to give Salamence a look in the game I guess.

goldfan

playing an ish game
yeah, good thing i didn't ice beam though! but i wouldn't have done that i don't think i wasn't predicting anything i was a little dead by then i was just trying to get in the STAB surfs

EDIT: Getting rid of D-nite early helped you too!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
I was hoping you wouldn't switch to Ice Beam:) I really need to pack a spinner onto my team, I was relying on my Tanks too much that game.

goldfan

playing an ish game
It's all food for thought, no doubt i will meete you in the league at some point, may we battle again then.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP ON SIGNING UP!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
I'll look forward to it, I just badly want this league to start now! Isn't there some way we can get more people to sign up quicker:) ?

goldfan

playing an ish game
No, there is really, only patience and a good post count, keep people noticing it, we only need 5 more sign ups, and mention it to people you know as well, get people interested, I want to start with 3 leagues though, i'm not going to make it smaller

Mr.kyogre

G-Army:Colonel
Forum Name:Mr.kyogre
In Game Name:GIAN
Team Name:G-unit P
Six Pokemon for 1st Season:electivire,gengar,garchomp,weavile,deoxys-s,salamence
Time Zone:GMT+8:00
Preferred Battling method: pearl wifi
League you would like to start in:weedle cup
FC: on my signature
this would be fun! :D

goldfan

playing an ish game
No problem Mr. Kyogre, you are signed up, only four more challengers left to join the league and then we can get started!

Status
Not open for further replies.