• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Sure, why not? Or you can just post them here. I'll be keeping a record, and let Goldfan know the results when he gets back.

It's up to you. All I know is that he asked me to watch over the thread, and not to let you guys slack off on the battles just 'cos he's not here :D JK

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Your League is Quilava and we will attempt to start on Saturday, will people try to be active I don't want to keep digging this up from the 2nd Page!

I shouldn't advertise

Use this to meet your opponants on, it is much for efficient than the PMs here on Serebii!

Sniper Hasn't shown up. Lexi [(Extremo)] I will offer a place in D-Nite, who wants the last place in Quilava, open to anyone!

This is why he got banned, for advertising the chat site.

MareepMan

I'll admit I'm a n00b when it comes to competitve battling. Do I need all my pokemon at level 100 or can I leave them EV trained at say level 50 like at the Battle Tower, they get levelled down to level 50??

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Of course you can leave EV'd pokes at level 50. In standard battles all poke's automatically go to level 100 anyway so you get your max stats- hence IV battles. Some people just choose to train EV'd pokes to level 100 for kicks or whatever.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
^ Like me :D

Yeah, some of my Pokemon are at Lv.30. As long as they're: A) Fully EVd, B) Fully Evolved, C) Fully Movesetted, they should be fine.

MareepMan

Thank goodness for that!
I was getting really worried there :D
I should be fine then, just have to install the Wi-fi USB again...

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
TBH, I can't see where this is going without GF, anyone know when he'll be back, or what his plans are?

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
He said he got a week ban.

He just basically asked me to say I'd watch over the thread, and keep track of any battles.

Speaking of battles, MareepMan, aren't you a fellow Weedle Division member? Wanna have our battle inna bit?

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
i beat jake AKA : annihalators
dave or mareep want to battle us after?

MareepMan

I would but I need to install this ruddy wifi USB. Hold on, it might be a few hours before I am ready to battle or most probably tomorrow.

EDIT: I think what you saw in me online jake is when I was installing the system to my DS that's all.

Last edited:

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
mareepman it says ur offline?

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
^ lol, so have I! Great minds think alike...

Wanna have our battle, MareepMan?

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf..."

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
im not afraid of the big bad wolf

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
im not afraid of the big bad wolf

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Then you obviously don't watch Doctor Who...

See you online, yeah?

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
no i dont, i live in france so it would probably be somthing like docteur wwhhhhoooooo XD

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Well, you're missing out then!

You coming online?

Status
Not open for further replies.