• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Damn ok. I'll start the battles tomorrow. I got a lesson tonight. Maybe if I have time, I'll PM someone.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Damn ok. I'll start the battles tomorrow. I got a lesson tonight. Maybe if I have time, I'll PM someone.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
I'' be available tommorow from 5pm onwards.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
I'' be available tommorow from 5pm onwards.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Will you be available at like 9:00 tonight? That is 3 and a hald hours from now.

zapdragon14

High as the sky 8D
Ugh, sorry you guys, If any of my opponents are online now i'd apreciate a battle since I'll be away through all of next week =/

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Goldfan and I just battled, and he managed to win.

Just to let you guys know.

How are your battles going?

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Be available for most battles this weekend. Hasn't it been like a week? Is GF permanently banned? If so, I don't see this going anywhere with no updates tbh.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
adios, looks like we got space in the DDnite division, Dif can join now:p

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
I think Gold said he's back on Sunday, or something like that. He'll have to sort out any replacements.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Well none of my other opponents have got back to me and I'm bored, Dave wanna battle?

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Sure, why not? SPL teams, or just standard?

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
OK then. Standard good?

See you on then!

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Dude! That was such an ace battle! Thanks for that! I remember battling you when I was still new here, and you trashed me (I think). This shows that I've improved since I started on here. Any criticisms you'd like to make? That was my last PP for Earthquake as well, that's how close it was!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Not really, Hax got me in the end, I would've put a stop to your late game sweep had WoW hit, just once. I still think that Skill>Hax, but boy, that battle should've been mine, if just one WoW hit, I would've completely walled you, but GG, I need to pray to the Hax God in future.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Yeah, but doesn't Hax get everyone eventually? Funny that, 'cos I was praying for WoW to miss :D

This means that the Hax God is gonna cause me to lose my next 10 or so battles though....

One quick question, did you like my lead? That's the first time I've managed to use him effectively, and I think he did pretty good. His last move is Fire Blast.

Again, good match, and thanks!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Yeah it was good, I underestimated how useful Gengar was, but it was irrelavant in the end, cos if WoW hit it would've been game over, but your lead was definetly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.