• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jake19

<he is the best
hi
forum name : jake19
IGN : JAKE
battles : dp or pbr
team name : team moose
time zone GMT+ 1
weedle cup plz
fc : 317939727776
pokemon : weaville, gliscor, blissey, mesprit, empoleon, starmie.

goldfan

playing an ish game
thankyou very much for your application jake, i just need a team name is that ok?

@ Luneth could you move up to the quilava division, as after me and Jacols battle today that would leave one space in each division which would be nice, you don't have to move, it just would be useful

EDIT: I have added an Update under the current battles heading, please everyone check it out

Last edited:

jake19

<he is the best
@goldfan my team name is annihalators i dont know how to spell it.
ps : cheers.

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
I'll look it up on Dictionary.com!

Very Very Important UPDATE when you put your timezone on, did you adjust for the fact that the clocks have gone forward, because if you have tell me, i have been working on the basis that GMT is the actualt time in GMT timezone not GMT + 1 as the clocks have gone forward, if you have adjusted please tell me so i can sort it out!

EDIT: it is now 2pm Jacol and I am on and waiting for you

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
Cool thanks, actually i have an idea, If everyone can leave a post saying what time it is where you are, and i will edit the first post accordingly, if you could all do that that would be great!

goldfan

playing an ish game
you're actually GMT -8 Jacol, you've got confused because of the time going forward, but thanks for posting anyway, it's got that sorted out, keep posting guys, and does anyone else want to join

@ Jacol: GG i guess I have to go up to dragonite
@ Luneth: Can you go up to Quilava please?

goldfan

playing an ish game
It is currently 3:50 over here, you weren't on until 3 o'clock that is no-ones fault, it just proves that you are 8 hours behind GMT it's just GMT -7 because the clocks have gone forward, but if you ignore the clocks then you are at GMT -8

goldfan

playing an ish game
i guess other people have been saying they're GMT -7 and don't worry about it it's all cool because i had other things to do whilst waiting, i assumed it might be a mix up so i was prepared to wait for you, it's not a problem at all,thanks for the game!

ANY MORE CHALLENGERS?

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
you're actually GMT -8 Jacol, you've got confused because of the time going forward, but thanks for posting anyway, it's got that sorted out, keep posting guys, and does anyone else want to join

@ Jacol: GG i guess I have to go up to dragonite
@ Luneth: Can you go up to Quilava please?

Sure, if you think I'm good enough.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Course I do, you kicked the poo out of me, i think you're good enough to be in dragonite personally, but you'll probably get promotion this season anyway, i guess the good thing about this league is that it kind of ranks you anyway after a couple of seasons, just need 3 more sign-ups, i hope they come soon!

goldfan

playing an ish game
What you can't abttle on DS or PBR, if you can't it's proably best to postpone some matches, because not everyone has to have shoddy, but the more people you can convince to get it the better

goldfan

playing an ish game
cool, well unfortunate as it is, if someone doesn't have shoddy they are under no obligation to get it, and if you can't battle by the deadlines then the match will be forfeit, but even when i do post the first matches, you will still have 2 weeks to do your battles, i don't think it will be an issue, good luck training!

Status
Not open for further replies.