• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
All I know is all dragons have shoddy. Unless there is a 4th dragon i don'tknow about.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Lol DS, I was just thinking of that. Sure. Official Server.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Hope you guys had a good battle, yeah you're right, most dragonites have shoddy. Please sign up people we have 1 space left in each league and battling will start as soon as possiblewhen everyone has signed up!

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
where i live its GMT+1 because its 12:15 ( nightime or very early morning whichever you prefer )

goldfan

playing an ish game
Cool thanks for the update, also it's called the serebii premier league for your sig if you mind, but i like it that you've got my name in your sig, it's like I'm suddenly known!

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
Cool, if he does join, can i suggest he gets his own account, does he have his own? It is just easier for contact purposes, anyway umbreon fancy that battle now?

EDIT: @ everyone, were getting up toward 100 posts guys, thanks for keeping this active whilst we gather challengers guys, let's not ever let this league die (well as long as possible anyway)

goldfan

playing an ish game
Deoxys Speed form is not considered an Uber, it has very very good speed base 180, but a very average everything else, if you are really bothered by it talk to the other members of this league and if you present to me a petition banning it then i will consider it, but deoxys Speed form is not Uber, the rest of the Deoxys forms are.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Yeah i know, last thing i want is for this league to be unfair, i included Deoxys-s, because it's not amazingly effective as most of it's stats are poor-ish

goldfan

playing an ish game
will never survive a band gross, or anything wih super effective damage and a bit of bulk, it's weak enough to be considered OU, I've seen it a little on shoddy and people seem to be using it mostly late game, for a final little sweep, I've never seen it used as a pressure staller. Anyway It's been a while since we've had people sign up but we have some invitations pending, so hopefull we'll be ready to go soon!

EDIT: I am still running sign-ups on a first come first served basis, so if you get here and post first you will still be accepted!

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
good point, i never looked at it that way, maybe my mind was clouded by base 180 speed psycho boost, perhaps with choice specs, shows how easily distracted i am by power! hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.