• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfan

playing an ish game
OK guys this is the rule on not replying, i will post this on the front page

1: If you don't reply to someone who has been trying to arrange a battle by the deadline, the non-responsive person loses
2: If you dont' respond to 3 of your 4 matches in a season you are out

So don't worry about it, odds are that they will contact you, but if they don't it's all under control! I have heard from mr kyogre, maybe PM him again,

Another Battle has been completed i'd like to see a few more by the end of the weekend if possible!

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Cool, so my opponents don't have long now...

goldfan

playing an ish game
No i guess not, so you are protected either way, do you not fancy putting the userbar in your sig luneth?

goldfan

playing an ish game
cool I'm going out now to see my girlfriend ;P now i want to see a few more battle results when i get back please, this is the weekenbd after all and we need to have a few done by then

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Oh yeah, I'll put that userbar in my sig, I'm so upset that I can't get my battles started:)

Kaosuseki

Well, that would be swell.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
This needs to tighten up man, the users who applied for positions in the three division who have been constantly pm'ed need to start replying *cough-StarryNights*. What's the point in not being contactable, signing up for a league where you don't even participate? I'm not just speaking to StarryNights, but to all users who don't respond to battle pm's, need some active players man...

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
No, no, I'm not talking about one person, I'm talking generally.

goldfan

playing an ish game
It's OK luneth just calm a little bit, if they don't reply they get chucked out, there are effectively 3 people on the waiting list for this league so they can be replaced

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
@ goldfan next season your gonna have to make a league under weedle for me to get demoted to :) . only joking im goin all the way to the top

Jacol Beyros

Shiny Hunter
i had an idea for a league and i felt like bouncing it off u n00bs. jk. but heres my idea: a league or tournament or whatever that lists the top battlers on serebii. kind of like an e4 and champion now that i think about it. u have one person that wants to challenge these 5, and they start at trainer #5. if they beat that trainer, they fight trainer #4, etc. if the challenger loses to trainer #3, the challenger becomes trainer #4 and the original trainer #4 becomes trainer #5, and trainer #5 is no longer one of serebiis top 5 battlers. does that make sense?

i think this would be a good idea for forum v. forum battles, or for bragging rights. what do u guys think?

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
Yeah it might be a good idea, but it might get a bit messy, you'd only ever be able to have 1 challenger at a time, sort out all of his bits and then another, it could take up to 3 weeks for a challenge to finish, by which time there are 17 more people that want to challenge, but if you can find a way around that it's a good idea, perhaps have one for singles and one for doubles as there are people who do doubles too

goldfan

playing an ish game
Yeah it might be a good idea, but it might get a bit messy, you'd only ever be able to have 1 challenger at a time, sort out all of his bits and then another, it could take up to 3 weeks for a challenge to finish, by which time there are 17 more people that want to challenge, but if you can find a way around that it's a good idea, perhaps have one for singles and one for doubles as there are people who do doubles too

Status
Not open for further replies.