• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfan

playing an ish game
ok any more battles guys?

goldfan

playing an ish game
yeah starry nights is becoming a hard one to contact, he may get ousted next season if he doesn't buck up his ideas

EDIT: There have been no battles in Weedle so far, can people in All divisions give me a status report, i would think that half way through we would have half the battles done now, so get your battles done!

Last edited:

Kaosuseki

Ugh, no battles here either. It has been a long time.

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
goldfan can you arrange my matches plz because ive sent 2 each to mr kyogre and dave and havent recieved a reply can you plz try im free between 4 30 to 9 00 gmt weekdays and weekends any time.

Mextrm

WEIRD TRAINER
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm were r all the battles??????????????????? cmon people only 3 battles im waiting for my opponents. I want to battle

goldfan

playing an ish game
It's not going to fail Sniper, theres a reasonable amount of people who want to be in this league, mostly GMTs so we'll get rid of those who don't respond and in effect "purify" the members as the one who reply, I WILL NOT LET THIS LEAGUE DIE because tbh I'm in love with the format!

Kaosuseki

Swt. Ok...i'll try and be patient, but you have to admit this is ridiculous.

goldfan

playing an ish game
You are right Kaosuseki, I'm going to put a new system in place now, how it goes is if you are having trouble contacting someone you tell me, i then send them a PM asking them to get in contact, they have 4 days to get in contact, if they don't they lose the match if they do this twice they are out, i will also post this on the first page. Cheers Guys.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Just an activity post, we went all the way down to the first page, activity people, acctivity!

goldfan

playing an ish game
OK guys if you are having any trouble contacting people just post here and i will do the nessecary, people will have to go if they don't get in contact, we have people waiting who want to get in! So post if you're having trouble, if you don't post, bothe people will lose the match!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Well I'm having trouble contacting StarryNights, as you know already Goldfan:) lol, I've been raving on about it for like a week.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Umm, that's my battle with UmbreonLord, I haven't contacted him in a while, however if you remember he said he was working on a team because of some unfortunate reason, so that battle probably isn't hapening for a while:)

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
Cool perhaps give him another Buzz see how he's doing, we only have until monday, I'm hoping for a big turnout this weekend :p If not there may be some harsh words! haha from me, i can imagine...

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Pm'ed UmbreonLord, might recieve the reply tommorow, another thing, do you think it would be easier of we posted contact details like AIM, MSN etc, to make contacting easier? Just a thought...

goldfan

playing an ish game
It is a possibility, but i don't know how many people would do it, IMO PMs should suffice, simply post when you're available and let the other person choose a time, or vice-versa it should be that simple but there you go, it's obviously not that simple if your name is staryy nights...

Status
Not open for further replies.