• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Well, it doesn't happen until the end of the season anyway, so they've still got time. I'm still hopeful

Jacol Beyros

Shiny Hunter
@pokepromaster: be patient. some people have a lot to do. im one of them. i check this site as often as i can (sometimes 5 times), and i cant always battle if im online. and if i dont make it on wifi by 3 ur time, wait for like 30 mins cause sometimes i just cant wake up at 7.

Kaosuseki

Ok, battle should happen tomorrow. He should send me notice of when he can battle because I'm not doing anything all day.

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
does anyone know if dave has been busy? he hasnt been on since the 25 may. And on mr kyogre profile page there is no last activity time, why?

goldfan

playing an ish game
@ Kaosuseki - That's cool, good luck

@ Jt23 - If you haven't contacted them by monday, then tell me and I'll try to contact them, we'll do the usual deal. If they haven't contacted you by monday then you get the wins

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
@pokepromaster: be patient. some people have a lot to do. im one of them. i check this site as often as i can (sometimes 5 times), and i cant always battle if im online. and if i dont make it on wifi by 3 ur time, wait for like 30 mins cause sometimes i just cant wake up at 7.

Ahh, sorry if i seem like im trying to rush you. and yeah, i know what its like when you gotta a lot to do and people are relying on you for certain things.

I should know really! its just that its half term for me so i got a LOT of free times on my hands.

Anyway, ill try my damned hardest to be on at around 3-4pm my time!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
This has been a wasted Half-Term, the only tourny and league battles I've had is with you:) all my opponents obviously don't know how to pm.

EDIT: This is encouraging, I'm going to battle UmbreonLord soon, just need his code, he's missing a number:)

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Beatin UmbreonLord, then he fled, I want a 6-0 for that! Outrageous.

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
whats eastern central in GMT time because i have to go against kaisosuk ( something like that XD) soon. his IGN is adam.

goldfan

playing an ish game
i think eastern central is GMT -5

@ Luneth - Cool a win is a win in this league 6-0 makes no difference

goldfan

playing an ish game
The stallers are living up to their name then, you two have been iun battle all the time and me and dr. agon have now finished, I'll update when i get ouyr battles!

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
indeed. its hard to run a dragon team when everyone has so many ice attacks. but great battle. i still got some changes to make, so i cant wait to battle you again.

Yeah. Also, im very update with my knowledge on all the dragons types, charizard and milotic so i kinda knew what to expect from them.

Well, the only dragon type pokemon i usually have trouble predicting what its gonna do is salamence, but thanks to choice scarf i didnt have to find out!

What i mean is, i never know if there gonna be mixed, Dragon dancers, Specs, banded etc. etc. because i always seem to face a different version salamence everytime i run into one lol!

EDIT: also, a little friendly advice, i feel you should run a gyarados over the dragonite. This will make one less of your team weak to ice beam and gyarados and dragonite are very similar in stats. apart from Dragonite's special attack which is way better than gyarados but dragonites very rarely run an all special set. Also, you have Garchomp's ground ability to absorb the Electric attacks you might predict when gyarados is out. Both can Dragon Dance and both are a force to be reakened with after a couple of dragon dances!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.