• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacol Beyros

Shiny Hunter
its not going to die. quit worrying so much.
@ DS: ill try to post more. :D

i pmed umbreonlord, but no response yet. in it i asked if he could battle this morning (my time), but i didnt show. i had a long night, my brother was in the hospital. just checked his profile, he hasnt been on since. <_<

luneth pmed me, and ill pm him back eventually. he said to when i was ready, so maybe in the morning (my time) if hes on. thats it for my updates.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Alright thats cool cheers for the updates guys, I PMed mextrm but no response, but give umbreon lord sometime, i might have to call that one a draw becvause he's had a family incident, and i don't blame him if he can't battle

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Alright thats cool cheers for the updates guys, I PMed mextrm but no response, but give umbreon lord sometime, i might have to call that one a draw becvause he's had a family incident, and i don't blame him if he can't battle

AHh, Tch, a draw! that would mean my 100% win streak would go out the window! :(

nah, im, only joking, if there has been a family incident then i totally agree why he hasnt been online and cant battle. I know what it feels like to have something very bad and upsetting happen within the family.

Anyway, still no response from Ditto Dude! Last time we battle he swepted me 6-0 i think it was lol. I used a roulette team and i had nothing that could match a gyarados, specially after my lead was so sucky and it lived with like 1HP after a thunderbolt lol. Oh well, i get to pick my OWN team this time around (well, i picked my team before joining this thing) so the outcome will be much different i asure you (stupid roulette teams make me look so bad!)

goldfan

playing an ish game
haha, PPM next time I'm at my Dad's HOuse, probably this weekend, i want to get into rouletting, i think i have about 50 pogeys now all trained by me some are ancient and suckish from my battle tower days though. I will add a thread calling for you perhaps Friday night or saturday morning, so if you're on i will roulette with you! I don't have items for all my pogeys though so we might have to allow to choose items for them...

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
haha, PPM next time I'm at my Dad's HOuse, probably this weekend, i want to get into rouletting, i think i have about 50 pogeys now all trained by me some are ancient and suckish from my battle tower days though. I will add a thread calling for you perhaps Friday night or saturday morning, so if you're on i will roulette with you! I don't have items for all my pogeys though so we might have to allow to choose items for them...

Ahh! Nice one! yeah sure, you can choose the items once the pokemon have been selected seen as you dont have enough items, thats fair i guess. I cant wait, ill try and be online ;)

EDIT: after looking at Ditto Dudes profile, it said he logged in yesterday... so he must have 'missed' my PM.

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
Yeah 6 pokes won't quite cut it, but there you go you said you were training more so i belive you! haha good luck anyway dude

Mextrm

WEIRD TRAINER
sorry for not be online but i was busy this week anyway friday will be free al day i think so PM for battle goldfan and Sniper

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
does anybody know dave or mr kyogre because im still waiting for them to reply to my pmes.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Sorry about the inactivity people, Serebii has been dying on me lately:) pm'ing my opponents...

goldfan

playing an ish game
Sall right, no problem luneth, we've all still got 9 days so thats not a problem really. Good luck in finding your battles

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Cool, timezone differences may be a problem with these battles, collectively, 13 hours seperate me and my opponents.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Haha good thing that it doesn't work like that then. If battles can't be completed then we'll have to sort stuff out!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Hmm, it should be allright I think, I know they're active when they're on, my opponents.

goldfan

playing an ish game
sup Guys! How are all of your battles going, we'v'e got just over a week left, make sure to get as many as you can done.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Sorry Dude we are full up at the moment, I don't know how many spaces we may have at the end of the season, I'm not sure check back then! Apoliagies

Status
Not open for further replies.