• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Just beat Jacol Beryos (name right?) 3-0. What an amazing game of Hax... early wake-ups, 3 of my toxics missing in a row, 5 crits, 2 misses from Hypnosis in a row and to top it all off, freeze hax...did I get everything Jacol?

Lol, GG, now to hunt down Ditto Dude.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Updated, not i dealt with all of Unowns battles Umbreon won't be on for a while, if you want contact Ditto Dude, if he doesn't reply in 4 day tell me, cos then i can put Zapdragon in for next season

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Updated, not i dealt with all of Unowns battles Umbreon won't be on for a while, if you want contact Ditto Dude, if he doesn't reply in 4 day tell me, cos then i can put Zapdragon in for next season

Yea, pm'ed him yesterday, but he's got until Thursday to reply so it should be cool.

Jacol Beyros

Shiny Hunter
you got everything. except for whatever happened with dnite.

heres the story (lets see if anyone can figure this out): my dragonite with 376 attack used 4 dragon dances, but only did like 100 damage to luneths dusknoir, which doesnt have perfect defense, with dragon claw. dnite was burned and used roost, ddance, and dragon claw. and dusknoir kept using pain split, with a couple thunderpunches, shadow sneaks, and one will-o-wisp. anybody know whats up?

whats going on with umbreonlord? family incident was it? *completely clueless*

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
Well the burn halves the amount of Physical Damage that D-nite would do, i dunno anyway nice that you got your battle done, and yeah Umbreon Lord needs a few weeks off so all his battles are counted as draws

goldfan

playing an ish game
Ditto Dude has gone AWOL for too long and is out of the league if he doesn't turn it around by the end of the season,so if he doesn't turn up, you will win. Umbreon has given me a reason whay he cannot battle ATM so all his matches are draws ATM, i know that may be an issue for you due to point, promotion etc... but we will sort out any issues later!

Kaosuseki

Huh. Guess all my battles are done.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Ditto Dude is out? I think it's safe to assume he isn't going to respond any time soon, so who takes his place?

goldfan

playing an ish game
If Ditto Dude doesn't reply by the end of the season Zap Dragon is coming in his place next season, he will most likely Join Quilava, but i haven't sorted out the logistics yet

goldfan

playing an ish game
Sorry, thatnks for pointing out a mistake in the front page, your other battle is up there, against Dragon Tamer Dave, who hasn't shown up, try to get in contact if not, you get the win anyway

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Revival Post

Third Page...the horror.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Wow that is a horror, OK just a few more days left for this seasons round of Battles, we will have to remove some people at the encd of the season if battles don't get done

Status
Not open for further replies.