• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MareepMan

ah what! I don't know what happened! I don't know how we should call it. Either of us could have won that match when we got dc'd

Last edited:

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
u win, c y tomoro goin 2 bed now, if u want we could do blissey v your last pokemon tomoro 12 gmtish

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
you prefer what winning or my blis v your last pkmns

MareepMan

the latter, I don't wanna have a cheap win because I had 2 pokemon and you had 1. Also, you were beating me comprehensively at the start of that battle, and I think it's only fair. Although, I may not be on at 12 GMT, because I'm nocturnal lol

Good match Dave. I kind of guessed I was going to lose when my Swampert went down...

Last edited:

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
all right then hoothootman same time tomoro. maybe a bit earlyer cause im bushed ( like burmy lol )

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Aw dude! That was such an epic battle! What a stall at the start, eh? I can't believe you got Freezehax, i was all set up to sweep your team!

Anyway, thank you for a great match!

Now, I just have to beat Goldfan...

And for you guys in the other Divisions, don't forget about your battles too!

MareepMan

yh amazing match. I kinda sacrificed my Salamence early on trying to break the dead lock and to be honest, I thought I was gonna get slaughtered so well done. Haha jt23, hoothootman is more apt for me *goes to name change thread*

Last edited:

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Goldfan would like me to remind you guys to DO YOUR BATTLES!

That is all! :D

P.s. This isn't a bump, it is purely to remind people to keep going with this League. If it is construed as a bump, then I apologise. This is not a bump.

MareepMan

I'm here now jt23 if you want to finish our match, and I also have to battle jake.

EDIT: Damnit, have to go to dinner, back later...

Last edited:

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
im srry cant battle now maybe tomoro 9gmt or 10 gmt ?

MareepMan

yh sure thing. i can battle anytime atm because I'm off school after finishing my exams so its cool

EDIT: I'm ready when you are Josh. I'll only bring my Gengar and Umbreon for the rematch kinda thing.

Last edited:

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I have contacted my 3 opponents one of which hasn't responded.

Dragon, one of my opponents, can not battle due to his DS breaking. Do we still have time to battle?

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I have contacted my 3 opponents one of which hasn't responded.

Dragon, one of my opponents, can not battle due to his DS breaking. Do we still have time to battle?

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Meh, you ain't pm'd me, I'm your opponent aren't I? But I'm busy now, we'll have to battle tommorow.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Eh? Weren't you in season 2? You just battle whoever is in you division at any time:)

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Yeah, that's what I did. Myself and 3 of the other Weedle Division members were online at the same time, so we just battled each other! There isn't a specific order, so just battle!

Remember to post or PM me the results, until Goldfan gets back.

MareepMan

I need to battle Josh and Jake still though. me and him were meant to battle yesterday but he wasn't on. So if either of you are on can we battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.