• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League

Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Luneth can you tell Dif that he is in as long as he posts here all the relevant information using the form. LOL ONM is taking over this league too, not that i am unhappy about it :) Sorry to see you go haunter, it has been great having you and thanks for participating.

I aploigise severly for my absence. I had 78 infractions by the time i got back, for bumping this thread. So please can you guys try to stay active, i know that it was still my fault but still... Page 6 that horror! Once DIF has applied i will PM everyone the battles that they have not completed with a reminder to get them done.

Good Luck Poeple!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
w00t GF is back, I'll drop Dif a line so he'll join no worries:)

MareepMan

ach damn it! 1 crit hit was all that was needed! My Salamence would have got your Metagross without that crit hit. gg though goldfan.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
So who won? Gold or Mareep?

I need to know if I've won the Weedle division or not!

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
i lost against mareepman.
@ mareepman do u want to battle jk now?

goldfan

playing an ish game
This is dying, none of the leagues except Weedle give a ... we'll wait a week or so, see if anything happens

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
i can feel some people r gonna get kiked out soon ( so i mite get moved up im still hoping lol )
@ mareepman do u want to battle jk ?

MareepMan

^yh if possible. I'd like to battle him asap.

@ Goldfan, what might be a good idea is if you can't get people to participate is to merge the 3 divisions into 1 making 1 large group of 10 or so battlers that are committed to the league.

Last edited:

Iggly

Banned
This is dying, none of the leagues except Weedle give a ... we'll wait a week or so, see if anything happens

The people I've contacted have either stood me up or not replied...

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
@Goldfan: Asked Dif, he said he can't join. Also, gonna try and gwet the majority of my battles done today, already been in contact with Dr. Agon.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Indded, it is fun.

JOIN US WOMBAT!!! :D

goldfan

playing an ish game
hmm yeah, I'm thinking o f re-starting this thing, with just two leagues, slightly smaller to keep track of, cos people just cant seem to ge ttheir battles don...

goldfan

playing an ish game
hmm yeah, I'm thinking o f re-starting this thing, with just two leagues, slightly smaller to keep track of, cos people just cant seem to ge ttheir battles don...

Status
Not open for further replies.