• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody told me this was the link to Serebii Radio:

http://68.237.95.43:8000/listen.pls

My speakers are down, so can anyone tell me what has happened in the last 20 min?

EDIT: My speakers work now. Lol. DJ Cats? Who is ths guy? He sounds just like the AYB cats. Who made this?

Last edited:

Master Mewtwo

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I remember that Serebii used to have one, but then he stopped doing it, can't remember why. I don't think this is it.

Master Mewtwo

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Well it wasn't his Radio Station...but he partnered with them to put Pokémon Music on there or something. This was a long time ago though...

~Scott;229;

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
No - it was always someones Radio Station - it wasnt Serebii's though. It didn't stop operating just because Serebii & the Owner no longer did that stuff.

~Scott;229;

Status
Not open for further replies.