• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii tutor program chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed all the topics in this thread are locked, so heres a free open topic you can use to talk about anything! Concerns, comments etc. Anything about the Serebii tutor program!

windsong

WEST SIDE
Can we get an IRC? Or just use the marriland battle strat one (since it's basically dead, and the two sites are already collaborating with the PO server) or something like that?

Good question. I don't know the mechanics of IRC but maybe Beluga or Archangel do. Until then you have the OSL Xat, PMs or the "Pokemon Society" Pokemon Online server.

If someone can set up some form of chat that would be great.

ashluvsme

you cant show up!
#eastside on SynIRC.net is something I put up as a joke but totally usable! haha

I'm supporting the irc love, I know Shane goes on some irc channels from time to time but I don't know if Mike does. It would be handy to have one though.

Pathfinder

No Angel
I don't really use irc much anymore. I've always preferred xat since that's what all the clans used to use when I first joined the forums and it just looks alot nicer to me.

I'll use it too if that's what the majority of the students and mentors would prefer, but someone will need to set it up though or show me how to. I'll ask around the rest of the mod staff . I know they know how to set one up if that's what we decide to use.

My student has been contacting me through PM and OSL Xat so far and thats been working out fine. I don't care what everyone else uses though #battlestrat (I think) is the Marriland IRC and someone mentioned it to me so its a good option if you need one.

I've run out the expiry date on my Irc trial so I can't use it anymore, I've heard there's a way of making it permanent? Otherwise I prefer xat as most of serebii seems to.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
im fine with either, but seeing as most tutors have access to, and would rather use irc, that might be the better route

Status
Not open for further replies.