• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii tutor program chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwars22

pokemon
when do you think they will post it?

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
hi i would like to sign up and i was wandering if assassinsceptile could be my tutor

lol.

Also, thanks Javaker and Lyrics :) Yup, Ill wait :D

~emperor

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Sooo... how does this work? Do we go to a xat for a session or something? Sorry, this is my first time being tutored. :)

--emperor

Firebreather

thats the whole thing i signed up but there was never a tutor given to me

;249-d; FTW

That just means that you signed up too late and there weren't enough tutors for you to have one. I think they're giving priority to people that signed up before and didn't get a tutor though, so I'm pretty sure you'll get matched up with a tutor this round.

thats the whole thing i signed up but there was never a tutor given to me

;249-d; FTW

Yes, as Firebreather said, you signed up but there wasn't enough tutors to handle the influx on students, which is why I'm taking multiple students this time to try to help this problem.

And yes PoignantLyrics had Blue Harvest as a tutor but they had a terrible timezone match up.

After Round 3 I will have to step down as a tutor, some of you already know I passed my tutor test on Smogon and that will be taking most of my spare time up. I just want to say thanks for having me as a tutor. I have really enjoyed it hopefully I have tutored all my students to a good standard and they have enjoyed it as much as I have.

Leaf_Umbreon

Dat Dell Tower
can u get EVs from A battle on the battle subway

AzuNyan

can u get EVs from A battle on the battle subway

Umm if you don't get Exp from it I don't think you get EV's...but I don't think that belongs here...not trying to be rude just sayin.

Last edited:

Plusle.

Plusle!
Status
Not open for further replies.