• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebiiforums comic pool party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine

The Steel Princess
*Throws out the invitations*

Everyone is welcome to draw or make comics of their own person to interact with other people at the pool. I figured because it's summer and we seem to have more time on our hands. We could do a little roleplay but with our art skills!!

We all will create a storyline or whatever... it is. With comics. We can draw ourselves into the story and comic and do whatever, swim, drown, talk, fight, make jokes, include other characters in too.

rules:
your own art, please no crappy stick people art. It can be sprite, handdrawn, photoshopped.
No killing other members.
You can "control" other characters to talk to you in the story but don't make them do what they wouldn't like to do. Like stripping or be choked by you.

I'm going to start the comic here.

Jasmine starts the story (lmao I JUST noticed the spelling errors. Ignore them xD )

Feel free to join in. Please no posting spam. Only your comics with comments if you want to. But don;t go "OMG 10/10" only post when you have drawn a comic or joined in.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Beco

Beware...
I think this join-comic is a great idea.
Here's mine, I hope I have not violated that character rule.
Pool Party

And for those who want a sprite-back ground. Pool Party Map. Feel free to use it. No credit needed.

deoxys145

Ring Ring Ring!
Am I allowed to be a girl even though I'm a boy? Well, its too late now so nyah!!
http://i6.*******.com/1zlvyc0.png
Note: I am not gay. Its just like that cause...shes a girl!!!(I figured it out!!!*moment of smartness!!*)...*drools*

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
It sucks, but I wanted to get SOMETHING in. And I know all of you are dying to see Outlaw in a bikini. She can't swim with her automail on... actually she can't swim AT ALL.

outlawpp1.png

She's talking to Zenkai, her marowak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.