• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's 7th Annual Pokemon Exam Announcement Thread!

PMs will be sent shortly.

Aegon

Meh, I took it and ran out of time. I didn't get to answer the last three questions properly. :/

We're at 34 users and all private messages have been sent!

The latest date for submission is 16th June 2012 (next Saturday). The deadline will be quicker as we progress into the later rounds as people become more active and reliable.

There will be spots for everyone who wants in, I'm sure.

If it's ok to ask, Will we be getting our results sometime after Saturday 16th or before for the people who have done the test?

Everyone's results are released at the same time. So, next Saturday you will get yours. You will also learn who made it to Round 1. The prelims usually take the longest because so many people sign up.

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
Dawn and Piplup -I hate exams but a pokemon exam sounds awesome! And I know quite a bit about pokemon and I would love to try and take part, please!

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Dawn and Piplup -I hate exams but a pokemon exam sounds awesome! And I know quite a bit about pokemon and I would love to try and take part, please!

The sign up thread is here sweetie n_n.

Good luck to everyone as well- I think the last three questions put me through my pace, but oh well n_n

@42 users now. Still much more room for other users :)

Remember guys, the more you give away about the exam the more the others will be able to mentally prepare ;) It's an elimination style competition, don't forget that :p

Raptor737

Mage of Void
Yeah, I didn't think the test was that hard until the last 3. But, I was pressed for time so I had to really rush through those.

Although, I have a really good feeling I made past the preliminaries, so I'm hoping for the best.