• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's 7th Annual Pokemon Exam Announcement Thread!

@64 users now and sign-ups are closed!

I can't wait to see who moves onto to Round 1. Only 30 candidates will be able to do so...

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
ah i missed the sign ups. totally forgot this was coming up. good luck to everyone taking part, i wish you all the best

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
ah i missed the sign ups. totally forgot this was coming up. good luck to everyone taking part, i wish you all the best
Thank you very much, I'm sorry to hear that.

As for the exam, I'm not going to Jynx it and say it was easy but the first page gave me no difficulties! The second page was alright although I found one a bit confusing. I was just writing down the answer for the last question and the exam finished. It was so annoying! I hope I make it through!

Azyvli

Legendary Assassin
Aww... Missed the sign up... I'd thought It'd be something fun I could do! Good luck with the exam guys!

Does the amount of time we took answering the exam count towards our final grade?

Also are we close to finding out our results?

Yep! As stated before, the time you take to complete the test will be taken into account. For now I won't say by how much.

And results will be released on Saturday 16th 2012- the latest. If the remaining 6 users submit their tests before that then the release date will be Friday 15th most likely.

Last edited:

craigprime

X&Y Supporter
Heck yea! It's like my childhood dream of a Pokemon Trivia Game Show!
Where is the Sign-up?