• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's 7th Annual Pokemon Exam Announcement Thread!

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
the signups are over.......
i missed them too.......
can i like still answer the questions but not be ranked or go though or anything?

Round 1 has officially begun! All Round 1 Private Messages have been sent to:

*Jean Grey*
Adrexus
bobandbill
Bulba the Great!
Cinna
CuriousHeartless
Dramatic Melody
Ellie
fizzay
Grei
HydroSwampert
Kutie Pie
misterdarvus
Myrrh
Ne0n-H!tch'd
Niihyl
ninjanerd
Phoopes
pikachu725
Prince Amrod
Profesco
Raptor737
Shadow Lucario
Sietse23
The Eleventh
The Joker.
Thrain
Un0va
Valoo.
Ψosiden

GOOD LUCK! MAY THE BEST 20 MOVE ON.

725roy

ambivolent
Oh man, the first and last questions. They were DOOZIES. The middle section was pretty easy, and oh man do I love those styles of questions. But the first and last problems... I feel I did pretty well :p

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
round 1 test done. i feel i did quite well there. be interesting to see the answers and my points from that.

Black Marauder, do you have the points totals from the Prelim round? i would be interested in knowing how many points i scored there, will you be doing a table similar to last years exam results at all?

Aegon

Black Marauder, do you have the points totals from the Prelim round? i would be interested in knowing how many points i scored there, will you be doing a table similar to last years exam results at all?
http://i48.*******.com/21nhyee.png

Aegon

I just took the round one exam. I think I did better than I did in the preliminary, but I doubt I'll make it through. D:

Raptor737

Mage of Void
The first 5 and last 5 questions were doozies. How in the world did you come up with those? The middle was relatively easy and I flew through it. Made myself work harder and faster so if I screwed up too many question, I could get a time bonus to help me. Overall, I think I did pretty good.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
am i too late to register??? sounds like fun!!!!

Uh, you're about two weeks late. ^^'
o.o
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-picks up exam papers and throws them all over floor, stomping them to pieces-
IF I CAN'T DO THE EXAM, NO ONE CAN!
-demolishes entire exam hall-
AHH AHH AHH!
... it's actually fine, I don't really care about missing it. lol.

o.o
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-picks up exam papers and throws them all over floor, stomping them to pieces-
IF I CAN'T DO THE EXAM, NO ONE CAN!
-demolishes entire exam hall-
AHH AHH AHH!
... it's actually fine, I don't really care about missing it. lol.

Haha, that was quite dramatic. Sorry you missed it!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
so round 1 was either really easy or i missed it entirely... we shall see.

ninjanerd

Cripes, I just finished Round One. I was forced to leave my computer during the test and barely finished, I don't expect to move on. Just wondering, how much time was given for the test?

Thrain

A New Journey Awaits
Not sure how well I did this time. The last three questions killed me pretty hard. I thought the first 75% of the test was easy, though.