• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's 7th Annual Pokemon Exam Announcement Thread!

@lex

Myth Collector
Oh snap. I missed it.

p_p There's always next year, I guess... Hope all participants enjoy it!

Q_Q

MusicMan

Fire Master
Ill Do It Too Testing My Knowledge :D

One person has not submitted as yet and one person could submit any answers. So, it looks like 28 (and not 30) people really took part in Round 1. Regardless, results will be posted soon.

I have a feeling that everyone did not do as well as they could have/thought they did.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Im waiting to congratulate everyone who made it to top 20 cause I have doubts I did. I really need to pay more attention to the questions and NOT try to rush to get the time bonus points... we will see.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I actually thought I did better on this test than the last one. The last question on this test didn't give me nearly as much trouble than did the previous one. Unless i'm totally missing the mark that is.

Phoopes

There it is.
Sorry to make ya'll wait. I was on vacation without Internet access, but I completed it not too long ago. Good luck to everyone who was in Round 1!

EDIT: Waiting on TEN more people to complete round 2 :)

Round 1 results: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?576206-Serebii-s-7th-Annual-Pokemon-Exam-Round-1-Results!

And with that...

Round 2 has officially begun! All Round 2 Private Messages have been sent to:

The Eleventh
Grei
Profesco
Prince Amrod
*Jean Grey*
Niihyl
CuriousHeartless
Cinna
misterdarvus
Phoopes
Ellie
Ψosiden
Bulba the Great!
bobandbill
Dramatic Melody
Kutie Pie
Thrain
HydroSwampert
Valoo.
Sietse23

GOOD LUCK! MAY THE BEST 10 MOVE ON TO THE FINAL ROUND.

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
What exactly is this exam about?Sounds very interesting indeed.. is it just testing general knowledge on the Pokemon universe?

What exactly is this exam about?Sounds very interesting indeed.. is it just testing general knowledge on the Pokemon universe?

Yes, it tests mostly general knowledge on the main RPGs. It also tests ability to think quickly and ability to be able to retrieve useful information from useful sources. All these aspects are necessary skills of someone who is devoted to these games a.k.a. a winner.