• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebiis Battle of the Week #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
botw.png

Its that time of the week again, time for another battle of the week. Previous weeks can be found below:

The new Battle of the Week Series
5/31/14

As before, follow the rules, have fun, and enjoy the battle

Rules

- Follow SPPF rules, no flaming after the match
- Please don't pick people that are on the designated list of not able to battle
- Battle will be done on Pokemon Showdown due to there being no way to create a video from PO, exception is ADV as Zarel Adv is to based
- Smogon Tiers, no exceptions
- Each person may vote for one tier and two players
- Players may not compete two weeks in a row
- Battle Replays must be posted

Voting
The tier will be decided first then voting for the players will happen, don't vote both at once

Not Competing
-Ragnarok
-Tai
-Irrationality

RBY
-RBY OU
-RBY UU
Advanced
-Advanced Uber
-Advanced OU
-Advanced UU
DPP
-DPP Uber
-DPP OU
-DPP UU
-DPP RU
-DPP LC
BW
-BW Uber
-BW OU
-BW UU
-BW RU
-BW NU
-BW LC
XY
-XY Uber
-XY OU
-XY LC

Tier Votes

Player Votes

Previous Battle of The Week series

Voting on the tier ends June 25th at 10pm gmt-7​

Last edited:
From what I've heard from players old enough to have played it back in the day, ADV OU was quite possibly the best OU metagame across the generations (maybe even the best metagame in general), one that I've really been wanting to get into lately. My vote goes to ADV OU.

KillerDraco

Truthfully, I've never actually given ADV OU much of a look, given it wasn't until DPP that I really started getting interested in the competitive aspect of things.

But hey, it's better than a bunch of votes for XY OU. So ADV OU gets my vote.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
From what I've heard from players old enough to have played it back in the day, ADV OU was quite possibly the best OU metagame across the generations (maybe even the best metagame in general)

Going to echo this sentiment. I've heard the same things about ADV OU, so I'll throw in another vote for that.

KillerDraco

DK vs. EK

Yeah I have no desire to learn Adv OU in the span of a few days

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
DK v. EK
Also, is there a way I can get notifications of when the next one happens? I have been looking for this and missed the tier voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.