1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Serebii's Battle of the Week #4

Discussion in '6th Gen' started by Eliteknight, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snorby

Snorby Snorby

Sparkbeat vs The Imposter

2. Kitt Geekazaru

Kitt Geekazaru Infernape Trainer

Sparkbeat vs Naoto Shirogane

3. Saph~

Saph~ Serebii Champion x.x

Sparkbeat vs Imposter

4. FlareBlitz3000

FlareBlitz3000 Legg University QB

Sparkbeat vs Naoto Shirogane

5. Eliteknight

Eliteknight S.L.Y.

Alrighty Due to the tie between

Naoto Shirogane and The Imposter the two shall fight and then the winner will face sparkbeat

Naoto Shirogane Vs The Imposter

Deadline July 5th @10 pm gmt-7

Winner Vs Sparkbeat
    Deadline 48 hours after the prior match is completed

6. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

Ermm we are not going get this done by the deadline due to imposter cant battle now and i can't battle saturday night as i am out. So I am going let imposter battle spark as it's unfair on the people who just want to see a battle done since last time no battle was done. so thanks for those who wanted me to battle but I don't want this wait to go on longer and I am sure ek would love to move this along.

won 1-0 really close battle and haxy too here is replay http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/amethyst-lc-26200

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  7. Sparkbeat

Sparkbeat FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/amethyst-lc-26200

Naoto won in the end with a 1-0. My team had no good answer to Foongus x Croagunk, and I goofed a few times thinking I wouldn't be able to live an attack that I actually could've lived. I needed to Knock Off Foongus's Eviolite to win with Omanyte, which I wasn't able to do since he had other answers to Scraggy. Good game, a few crits here and there, but nothing too game changing I think.

8. Eliteknight

Eliteknight S.L.Y.

That concludes this weeks BOTW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.