• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Battle of The Week #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
botw.png

Its that time of the week again, time for another battle of the week. Previous weeks can be found below:

The new Battle of the Week Series
5/31/14
6/28/14
7/09/14

As before, follow the rules, have fun, and enjoy the battle

Rules

- Follow SPPF rules, no flaming after the match
- Please don't pick people that are on the designated list of not able to battle
- Battle will be done on Pokemon Showdown due to there being no way to create a video from PO, exception is ADV as Zarel Adv is to based
- Smogon Tiers, no exceptions
- Each person may vote for one tier and two players
- Players may not compete two weeks in a row
- Battle Replays must be posted

Voting
The tier will be decided first then voting for the players will happen, don't vote both at once

Not Competing
-Ragnarok
-Tai
-Irrationality
- Naoto Shirogane
- Sparkbeat

RBY
-RBY OU
-RBY UU
Advanced
-Advanced Uber
-Advanced OU
-Advanced UU
DPP
-DPP Uber
-DPP OU
-DPP UU
-DPP RU
-DPP LC
BW
-BW Uber
-BW OU
-BW UU
-BW RU
-BW NU
-BW LC
XY
-XY Uber
-XY OU
-XY LC

Tier Votes
XY UU

Player Votes

Previous Battle of The Week series

Voting on the Tier ends July 11th @ 10pm gmt-7 or when there is an overwhelming majority​

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
gimme dat nice and powerful RBY OU

haxfest pls

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
gimme dat nice and powerful RBY OU

haxfest pls

Anything but a haxfest please, my luck is even worse there.
XY Ubers

KillerDraco

Yeah sure, why not XY UU I'd vote XY RU but Shuckle needs to go first

KillerDraco

Are you allowed to vote for yourself? If so,

You know, it's never been established if you can vote for yourself or not. But given we have had issues at least once in the past with someone getting nominated for a battle they did not want to participate in, I'd be in favor of allowing it.

King Infernape the III vs. FlareBlitz3000

You know, it's never been established if you can vote for yourself or not. But given we have had issues at least once in the past with someone getting nominated for a battle they did not want to participate in, I'd be in favor of allowing it.

King Infernape the III vs. FlareBlitz3000

it was in the old BOTW that you couldnt vote for yourself i had forgotten to place it under the rules again when i rebooted the series. Starting now you may vote for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.