• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's BW2 OU Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindieStyles

Activity, me and my opponent are having hard times being on at the same time.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Well, I tried, but I just couldn't catch WindieStyles online at the same time as me, as whenever he was online, I was busy doing something else. He hasn't been online since about noon yesterday (my time). Not sure how the inactivity thing works, but if this post counts as me being more active than my opponent, does that mean that I win without a fight?

Mostly due to 4th gen being the current game for ds battle in 3d, Mondays during the year there will be pokemon tournaments streamed by me. On mondays and maybe sundays, The streaming website it twitch.tv/magnezoneworld. (our non profit organization) If this somehow gets locked please check out twitch. it has all of our info. Today's tournament (monday) will be at 1pm est. Thanks again!

Lunar.

I can't run forever
I saw that you skipped over me on the main post, I did win over Havok.

rckstr

Round 2

Rairyan vs eliteknight
metroid78 vs Eaglehawk
Donesparce vs dragonuser
kuja20 vs TheMaster
Lunar vs hen da man
complete legitimacy vs John Wallrein
EmeraldGoblin vs Sudorawr
theebay707 vs beshort123
Makaveli vs Epouvantail
mcdanger vs WindieStyles
PokeSonic vs Pokemazter3001
PikaPika667 vs WindieStyles

Last edited:

Epouvantail

the taste
Lost against Maka in a beautiful 5-0.
I really need to get a new team. Or at least adapt my team for this strange new meta that I'm never going to touch.

Overall, GG. Go far, man.

M4zz

Banned
Lost to Sonic. Parahax hurt me a lot in the early game, then I had no chance of getting past one of his Pokemon.

"gg"

Status
Not open for further replies.