• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's DPP OU Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Lost because I played like *** in a tier i've played like once before to a lizardman team -.- gg otherwise I guess

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
won vs eg 2-1,

first game lost on waterfall crit
second game won
third game won, he made a misclick during it

ggz

EDIT: everything should be updated now, so vm me if i made a mistake

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
played ek but he had to go, before he offered to give me the win so i guess i win?

i am droppign out im sorry maka too much irl classes etc did a 13.5 hour or school and work not including HW and i got another tomorow give jets the win

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Maka is already Johning me, telling me he has a life and such, I demand the activity win!

Status
Not open for further replies.