• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Fakemon Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

sockyskarmie

I have made this for every serebii art thread goer to enjoy and contribute to! This is a place where you can draw a pokemon, and I will put it into this fakedex. (Mods: I have asked permission, but the person I asked is not responding)

RULES: read them or face sockyskarmie's wrath

1. All serebii rules apply. (no spamming, flaming, etc.)
2. Fakemon MAY be drawn on paper, but must be retouched on a computer program. Whether it's paint or macromedia, we want all pokemon to look exactly like they do in the games.
3. Do not think that just anything will get in. They must be accepted by me first.
4. Fakemon must include: a creative name, look, etc. If it looks too much like an already existing pokemon in the games, it will not pass. No evo's or pre-evo's of existing pokemon.
5. DO NOT add information that I don't need. No attacks, abilities- just name, picture, and type.
6. If you are going to make a set of evolutions, post them all at the same time. put them in separate pictures, though.
7. Posts must be in this format:

your username
your picture of fakemon (link)
your creative name for it
its types (If it has two types, main type first)

8. You may not begin to draw legendaries until you have contributed three or more items to this fakedex.
9. You may not contribute more than ten. Pokemon that you have made a thread for in the past are acceptable.
9. I need these pokemon:

10 dark
10 psychic
13 grass
15 water
10 ghost
7 bug
13 flying
7 steel
20 normal
10 fighting
10 electric
10 fire
10 dragon
10 poison
10 rock
10 ground
10 ice
9 partners
6 legendaries

Here is the list! I will update it and make it longer when necessary;)

001:
002:
003:
004:
005:
006:
007:
008:
009:
010:
011:
012:
013:
014:
015:
016:
017:
018:
019:
020:

you may combine types. Keep in mind the second type does not count towards this chart. You may choose which type is dominant.

MAKE SURE YOUR POKEMON LOOK SUGIMORI SYLE. THEY MUST LOOK DIGITAL!

Let the drawing begin:)

Last edited:

mangaeyes

Mangaeyes
My Fakemon
Woltem (worm+moltern)
Fire type

When will I find out if its accepted? Also I think I'll do a couple more evos for this I'll update my post later...

If you asked permission and not got it, that kinda means you don't have it. So with that in mind, clsoed for being an unapproved project.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.