• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Guardian Cup #3 (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray™

Beat kuja 1-2
Funny story:
First game PO reset all my abilities which most likely costed me the battle.
Second game he missed a Stone Edge that I think would kill my pokemon.
Third game well...its freaking Pokemon.

Contacted Jets and we'll probably get this done soon.

Last edited:

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
):
Gonna contact rockstar...

Edit: contacted
Edit2: won 2-1 ggs except last game hax.

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Beat Usurping Bark in a best of three! I won both battles we did. Fun games, and good luck at getting better at pokemon!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Beat justinpg for my first battle four Round #1. We'll be battling ASAP for Battle #2.

EDIT: Score was 2-0 in my favor for battle #1. Would have been better if I had used my Deoxys as something more than cannon fodder. LOL

EDIT: He has forfeited the second match, so I win the round by default, 2-0

Last edited:

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
.-.

Anyone else that wants to drop out should say so now so others that still want to can participate.

Posting to say that while I've been busy these bast two days, I will be free from tomorrow and I'll get my battle done before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.