• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Guardian Cup #3 (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaaz

Banned
yo scuba and i are in some kind of weird contact atm we know we can get the match done just not exactly when

Utopian

faults & feats
Gonna try to battle rachi be4 or during the weekend (well everyday I the weekend now xD)

Eranu™ and I will try to get our matches done by Sunday... if not, I'll just give him the win.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
in as a sub pls :3

Serebii Username: Chuck$$$
PO Username: Master Flash

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I would like to sign up as a sub too
Serebii Username : Lance the champ
PO Username : V.V.Argost

Blaaz

Banned
defeated scuba gg

Utopian

faults & feats
Well me and rachi was suppose to play yesterday but I had to leave so I told him to come on in an hour and he never came lol. I'll try to get this done!

ill be on from now to the rest of the deadline i guess.
Won against jets
Lost game one, a freeze on an important poke let him win easily.

Won game two, I'm sure this one was pretty clean.

Game 3 we decided not to count since both of use had pokemon that couldn't touch each other and the battle would take too long

Game4, hax allowed me to win.

sry about game 4, ggs on the other three :/

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
Confirming good games rachi. now you gotta win the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.