• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Guardian Cup #3 (Round Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I legitimately haven't seen d gray man one since the round started. Hopefully I'll get to see him on like Saturday or something or maybe even before that! So activity post I guess.

no response from sieste, activity

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Caught d gray man online. I won in an eggcellent bo3 xD!! ggs!

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
I've been contacting jirachi, but I think we're in 2 very different timezones s:
When I come on, he doesn't...

Activity.

I've been visiting Cosmic's xat 2 days in a row, and no sign of him there. I hope we can get this done before deadline.

no sign of sieste, I've been waiting since the morning. If he shows up anytime before the deadline though, we can probably get this done.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Just posting to let you know I'm still in. Have had a busy weekend, but I hope to contact TheMaster today.

And now you show up... =/.
Im sitting on Seasoul's xat just in case. But no sign of Cosmic

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Wagh...

I had to go for the evening, and I am back... No sign of Master. I'll however be free for much of the coming week (hopefully. I've had something stolen from my home and I'm still working with police to catch the thief. That however won't hinder me much from completing my battle on time, if I can get ahold of TheMaster and schedule a battle with him.)

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Forgot about this.

You've had long enough imo, even with the "extention". Activity to TheMaster based on what I've seen. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.