• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Guardian Cup #4 (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Replied going to be this weekend

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Lost to my opponent 2-1

Usatoday

Eternal God
beat my buddy galahad 2-0 well played :]

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Lost 2-1 to T-Bolt, ggs man, good luck in the rest of the tour.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Ok so:

Val and I were supposed to play at around ~10:00 pm EST. He promptly showed up at around 11:30-12:00pm (understandably I was afk and took like 20-30 minutes to respond). I told him to get on xat (which I had mentioned to him before as the means we should communicate when we are both on) so I then stopped refreshing serebii and only checked xat every now and then. At around 12:30 he messaged me on the forums saying that he cannot use xat (something he should have really told me on the previous occasions I mentioned us communicating over xat), even though he has a direct link to his clan xat in his sig and people have told me he has "followed" them on xat in the past. I then promptly messaged him at around 12:50ish when I saw the message, asking to play but he has been afk for 20 minutes and I am very tired. I will try to stay awake for 10 more min, but then I'm sleeping.

Also, we had originally scheduled for sunday but he asked to move it to 10 pm EST (well actually he asked for 11:30 am EST first but I have school....).

so yea

EDIT: LOL now he logged off. Yea I'm done, thank you for wasting 3 1/2 hours on a night I had already told you I really would prefer not to stay up during.

Last edited:

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Ok so:

Val and I were supposed to play at around ~10:00 pm EST. He promptly showed up at around 11:30-12:00pm (understandably I was afk and took like 20-30 minutes to respond). I told him to get on xat (which I had mentioned to him before as the means we should communicate when we are both on) so I then stopped refreshing serebii and only checked xat every now and then. At around 12:30 he messaged me on the forums saying that he cannot use xat (something he should have really told me on the previous occasions I mentioned us communicating over xat), even though he has a direct link to his clan xat in his sig and people have told me he has "followed" them on xat in the past. I then promptly messaged him at around 12:50ish when I saw the message, asking to play but he has been afk for 20 minutes and I am very tired. I will try to stay awake for 10 more min, but then I'm sleeping.

Also, we had originally scheduled for sunday but he asked to move it to 10 pm EST (well actually he asked for 11:30 am EST first but I have school....).

so yea

EDIT: LOL now he logged off. Yea I'm done, thank you for wasting 3 1/2 hours on a night I had already told you I really would prefer not to stay up during.

Xat doesn't work for me anymore since my flash player is outdated. I had shown up on the forums at the time but we didnt battle because I sent a pm just as he logged off.

Whatever though, have the win.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Beat RefreezePR 2-1

Game 1: 2-0 L
Game 2: 1-0 W
Game 3: 2-0 W

gg's man that was awesome

Confirming, that was awesome, I really learned a lot from those battles, I hope to battle you again in the future ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.