• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Next Top Gamer

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Serebii's Next Top Gamer​

In this game 14 popular Serebii users who are well known in the gamer section will be put face to face in a competition that will decide which of them is the top gamer. Every cycle the contestants will be put through contests that are based off of different Serebii games, the winners of these will get power and this will eventually lead up to an elimination. The goal is to make alliances, win competitions and ultimately be the last one standing.

This game requires user participation don't sign up if you don't plan on being active​

Owner: Bugwarrior
Co-Owner: Robotic Wind
Co-Owner: Norns
(*If you are interested in being a Co-Owner PM me, if you are a Co-Owner you can not participate*)

Every cycle will contain a three step process:

~ Game Master Competition (If they win this they will be safe for that elimination and will be able to nominate the 2 elimination choices)

~ Immunity competition (The two people that are nominated, the Game Master, and three other random people will compete for the power of Immunity. This power can be used to save one of the Game Master's nomination choice or can be used to keep the choices the same. The person with the immunity will be safe and the the Game Master will then nominate someone else in their place.)

~ The Voting (Everyone but the nominations and the Game Master will vote someone out of the house, thus eliminating them from the game. If there is a tie then the Game Master will have the final decision)

RULES:

• - Follow all Serebii Rules
    - Feel free to talk strategy and align yourself with other players to keep yourself in the game
    - If you go inactive you will be given a warning, failure to become active after receiving your warning will result in a modkill or a replacement
    - Once you are eliminated you are not able to post in this thread until the end of the game, or unless told you can do so.
    - Do not get mad if something does not go your way
    - Anything the Owners and Co-Owners say is final

Suggesting Contests:
If you want to suggest a Serebii game to be used as a contest, or you would like your game to be used as a contest feel free to VM me or PM me. All games used will be used with permission from their respective owners and each owner shall be given credit for their game.

Competitors:
1.) MegaSurperior
2.) Mawile412
3.) pupintheturd
4.) Digipoke1
5.) The Eleventh
6.) djhappy
7.) The Meddler
X.) MarshtompMan [Eliminated Cycle 5]
X.) Nightfall_ [Modkilled for inactivity]
X. Gorilladanny [Modkilled due to forum ban]
X.) ShadeAce [Modkilled for inactivity]
X.) Bullkid [Eliminated Cycle 4]
X.) Leafstormfire [Eliminated Cycle 3]
X.) ~SilverLugia~ [Modkilled for inactivity]
X.) Norns [Modkilled for inactivity]
X.) Spite [Eliminated Cycle 2]
X.) zhanton [Eliminated Cycle 1]

Game Master - Nominated - Immunity - Saved by Immunity -Evicted

iaza19556545514800.gif

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I honestly feel really awkward for not only signing up for this but being the first to sign up but whatever.

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.) zhanton
14.)

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.) pupintheturd
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.) zhanton
14.)

i am not really all that well-known, but hey, i figured i could at least try to sign up.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
1.)
2.) Nightfall_
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.) pupintheturd
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.) zhanton
14.)

This should be fun, considering i've posted on at least half of the active games...

Or perhaps a quarter...

Stereotypical Nerd

1.)
2.) Nightfall_
3.)
4.) Spite
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.) pupintheturd
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.) zhanton
14.) Gorilladanny

So basically Big Brother? Oh rip offs :D Anyways I'll participate

Edit: I saw we wont be able to talk on this thread anymore if we lose. Id like to disagree. What if we just want to comment on the game and not rage like, you assume. If they do rage then don't let them post anymore.

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
1.)
2.) Nightfall_
3.)
4.) Spite
5.) ~SilverLugia~
6.)
7.)
8.) pupintheturd
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.) zhanton
14.) Gorilladanny

Yep, I'll join this! :D

Recon

While this game does look fun, I'll pass on this round, seeing as how my internet connection is quite spotty as I'm on vacation. But save me a spot next round kay?

Twentington

Outta here!
While this game does look fun, I'll pass on this round, seeing as how my internet connection is quite spotty as I'm on vacation. But save me a spot next round kay?

Same here. It's a good idea, but I need to focus on my own games first. I'll play next round, though.

Ace of Shades

1.) ShadeAce
2.) Nightfall_
3.)
4.) Spite
5.) ~SilverLugia~
6.)
7.)
8.) pupintheturd
9.)
10.) Digipoke1
11.)
12.)
13.) zhanton
14.) Gorilladanny

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
I have a question.

I'm going to be inactive for a short while (about four days, if all goes well). If I join and this starts, let's say tommorow, I can't post anyhting for those four days. Is that a problem, or can I join anyway?

Mawile412

Problem
1.) ShadeAce
2.) Nightfall_
3.) MarshtompMan
4.) Spite
5.) ~SilverLugia~
6.)
7.)
8.) pupintheturd
9.)
10.) Digipoke1
11.)
12.) Mawile412
13.) zhanton
14.) Gorilladanny

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
1.) ShadeAce
2.) Nightfall_
3.) MarshtompMan
4.) Spite
5.) ~SilverLugia~
6.) Bullkid
7.)
8.) pupintheturd
9.)
10.) Digipoke1
11.)
12.) Mawile412
13.) zhanton
14.) Gorilladanny

Should be interesting. I probably won't survive for long since I don't post that much in this section outside of Count to 60, Survivor and Bug's face-off, but why not give it a shot anyway?

Last edited:

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
1.) ShadeAce
2.) Nightfall_
3.) MarshtompMan
4.) Spite
5.) ~SilverLugia~
6.) Bullkid
7.)MegaSerperior
8.) pupintheturd
9.)
10.) Digipoke1
11.)
12.) Mawile412
13.) zhanton
14.) Gorilladanny
Sounds fun.

Aegon

1.) ShadeAce
2.) Nightfall_
3.) MarshtompMan
4.) Spite
5.) ~SilverLugia~
6.) Bullkid
7.)MegaSerperior
8.) pupintheturd
9.)
10.) Digipoke1
11.) The Eleventh
12.) Mawile412
13.) zhanton
14.) Gorilladanny

I guess I'll try this out. Also the eleventh spot was still open. I would not have played otherwise.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
1.) ShadeAce
2.) Nightfall_
3.) MarshtompMan
4.) Spite
5.) ~SilverLugia~
6.) Bullkid
7.)MegaSerperior
8.) pupintheturd
9.) leafstormfire
10.) Digipoke1