• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! & Let's Go, Eevee! Discovery Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
In case people were wondering, I think Moon Stones respawn daily in Mt. Moon. I just went into Mt. Moon again to see if I could find more and I got one in the exact spot I did yesterday.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
So, a run down of pages done today

Edit @ 05:05: We have updated our Gen 7 Pokédex with location data and with that, Pokéarth has been updated with preliminary data
Edit @ 05:37: Created a page regarding Rare Pokémon Spawns
Edit @ 06:29: Created a page for the Gym Leaders
Edit @ 07:05: Created a page for the Elite Four
Edit @ 07:30: Created a page for the Gym Leader Rematches
Edit @ 08:25: Created a page for the Gift Pokémon
Edit @ 08:55: Ran a fix on the Gen 7 Pokédex and CP page as there's a cap in the CP display in the game
Edit @ 09:02: Updated the Master Trainers page with a full list of all Master Trainers, locations, and their Pokémon's details
Edit @ 09:30: Updated the Legendary Pokémon page with full details
Edit @ 11:08: Updated Pokéarth - Kanto Database to include all the trainers we've discovered in the game
Edit @ 11:54: Created a page for all the New Items in the game, and updated the Item Database to include them. Locations and full details are forthcoming
Edit @ 12:48: Updated the page for the Poké Ball Plus page with details on rewards for walking a Pokémon
Edit @ 13:26: Created a page on Catch Combos. This data is tentative and is still being researched for the specifics
Edit @ 14:24: As per request, I have updated the Secret Techniques page
Edit @ 15:08: Created a page on Pokémon following you and riding on Pokémon

Serebii

Staff member
Admin