• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Pokémon Masterclass #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Still have 16 spots open. If I don't get enough relatively soon I'm going to go back to old rules and try to get a bye in the semi-finals, that or I'll cutoff at 16 like we have now.

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
Usatoday | usatoday

BGP_

Going to close sign ups at 16 and keep everyone else as subs. I'll be sending out matches to betters tonight.
Edit:
ROUND ONE

14. Cryssy | CrystalNinetales VS 9. EZ Target? | ez target

15. Burnerv2 | Burnerv2 VS 5. Clone | C1one

3. xDIRCIOx | xDIRCIOx VS 4. Eliteknight l Guardian of Auir

12. Psilo | Psilo VS 7. Ger9119 | 2LTD

10. Conquer Phoenix | Conquer Phoenix VS 11. Moonclawz | Moonclawz

6. Mr.Y | Gevvaldro VS 2. phantomclaw | phantomclaw 8888

1. MMS | MeanMrSnorlax VS 8. Saph~ | Saph

13. Sparkbeat | Sparklebeat VS 16. nikkun | better butters

Last edited:

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
can we play now or do we have to wait till bets are placed in the other tour?
contacted crys btw

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
won 2-1 vs mms im too tirefd rn

Snorby

Snorby
confirming. ya boi Saph gettin hella lucky G3 x[

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Clone and I are trying to find a time that works for us to battle. We'll figure out asap

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Contacted Conquer Phoenix some time ago. Should be playing today but opponent hasn't replied to my VMs recently. The deadline is tonight right?

Status
Not open for further replies.