• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Pokémon Shuffle Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Incidentally, you can't have more than 99 hearts at once

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Personal note: The pricing scheme and random nature of capture really makes me dislike this game somewhat, and it's sad because it's a solid puzzler.. It adds an un-necessary sense of worry/panic, and when a 90% chance capture gets away, it's really gutting

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Since this is a F2P, some may be interested in the rundown of how much I've spent/what I've done

Money spent: 4800¥
Hearts purchased: 240
Coins purchased: 96000
Play time: 12:45
Pokémon Seen: 153
Pokémon Caught: 92
StreetPasses: 3
Jewels Remaining: 12

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Ok, so I have officially run out of all of the money I put into the game on Tuesday night.

Let's look at what the money has got me

I spent 4800 Yen on 75 jewels. That allowed me to buy 6 packs:

I bought 2 coin packs of 48000 to get me 96000 coins.
I bought 4 heart packs of 80 each getting me 320 hearts

I have done through all stages from 1 - 150 at least once.

I have S Ranked enough levels to get Expert stages 1 through 18 and have given a few of them a try.
Today I have spent 80 hearts attempting to S Rank more stages and capture more Pokémon, many requiring multiple attempts.

Overall I have:

Playtime: 14:42
Stages Cleared: 154 (got 14 Expert Stages still to do. They are hard)
Pokémon Caught: 103/159

Going to take a break then put some more money in an blast through the expert stages, for the greater good.

Status
Not open for further replies.