• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Pokkén Tournament Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
When you finally get Top 8 you get to the league again. Beat the league, get a title and 4 million PG, some Supports (I got Yveltal & Latios) and some more Cheer Skills for Nia and a Halloween Costume

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Defeat her and get a title of Grand Master and she will tell you of trainers meeting in Neos City, implying the online trainers. You'll get 6,000,000 PG and some new avatar items are available in My Town

I guess that's it for the single player story-driven content. Will get to work on cataloguing things, making pages etc. until I fall asleep from exhaustion and continue tomorrow morning :)

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Right, this has been what I've spent most of the last 13 hours on, barring a couple of hours sleep (who needs sleep, eh?), the hour for stages, and stopping for news here and there:

http://www.serebii.net/pokken/pokemon.shtml

Each character has its own page which lists the move list in the game. This tells you any pertinent details on the move, the standard button combo for it, and most notably, the damage inflicted.

The damage was worked out in training mode based on the opponent not moving, not having any boosts to anything and just being a punching bag. As such, damage inflicted on the Pokémon in actual fight conditions may be lower or higher.

There are also tabs for you to switch between data for each patch. I'll be keeping this updated with every balance patch that comes for the game (assuming any do...but it's Bandai Namco and they did just put out yet another Smash patch). With this, if a move has been nerfed or boosted, the cell colours will change. Darker if it has been nerfed, brighter if it has been boosted. This can't be demonstrated at the moment, however, as I don't believe there were any changes between version 1.0 and version 1.1. As such, I may remove the tabbing between them once we finally get a balance patch.

If you spot any errors, please let me know. I want this to be the best Pokkén character resource on the Internet

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
With help of some friends (especially for amiibo and some Lucky Bonuses), I've begun compiling a title list

http://www.serebii.net/pokken/titles.shtml

Let me know if I missed any. If they're Lucky Bonus ones, please give me a frame of reference for where to put them. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.